Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Love From Japan!

Today I received this great package in the mail from my cousin, Terra, who lives in Japan! It was a little post-surgery care package complete with chocolate (yay!), some sort of drink (she says it tastes kinda like Cherry Sprite), a water bottle (must stay hydrated!), a very cool pen that writes in 3 colors (love this!), and some other snack things. How awesome is that?!? Thanks so much!!!

I thought I'd also take this opportunity to thank everyone else for EVERYTHING they did for me while I was "down-and-out". I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life! To my Mom was here taking care of me for three days (my Dad too) and brought me a yummy smelling candle and cute Hug bear, Chris who has been WONDERFUL doing anything he can to help me, my friend Angie who brought me reading material and chocolate, my friend Heather who visited and brought me cookies from our favorite little bakery, Tracy and Kennedy who sent me a little care package, and of course all those who called, texted, e-mailed, and MOST importantly, PRAYED... THANK YOU! I am a blessed woman!

1 comment:

Mercedes said...

Terra always sends the best care packages. She definitely spoils Hunter like crazy.