Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Stomach Tells Me

I have a very sensitive tummy... not only to certain foods and grease and sugar, but also to emotions. Any emotion that I'm having, I always feel it in my stomach first. Sometimes, my stomach tells me how I'm feeling about something before I actually realize that I'm anxious, nervous, excited, etc.

This morning I woke up with that really tight, knot in your stomach, slightly nauseous feeling.

I think I'm anxiously excited about leaving for Zambia tomorrow.
That's what my tummy is telling me anyway.


Edited to add: I am very excited about leaving tomorrow! Chris and I have a couple minor things left to do before we go (minus the last-minute packing), but overall we are ready!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Woooo Hooooo! Yea for Africa!!! Have a great trip and I'll see you when you get back!