Thursday, May 28, 2009

The baby-making cabinet

When we first moved into our house 3 years ago, we had already been TTC for several years. As I was deciding what would go where in our kitchen, I had left this cabinet fairly empty so that when baby came along, I would have a place for bottles and formula and other baby essentials.

The cabinet has slowly filled up with things definitely un-baby (like all those serving dishes I love to buy), except for the bottom shelf.

The bottom shelf is where I store our baby-making supplies. This includes my Follistim pens (yes, I have two and no, I don't know why), my needles, alcohol wipes, sharps containers (also two), prenatal vitamins, various medications (you can see our un-mixed trigger shot here), and even a give-yourself-injections instructional DVD that we've never watched.

A baby-making cabinet -- just another perk of the life of an infertile.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Ugh...I don't like reality...