Thursday, November 5, 2009

Test Results

The results of my second TORCH test are the exact same as the first results. I was absolutely floored when Dr. N called to tell me.

Dr. N did say that he does not think these test results are correct. He thinks that there is something in my immune system triggering these positive results, especially since I have zero symptoms of any of the diseases I'm testing positive for. The problem is figuring out what is triggering these results.

I am scheduled to see the perinatologist on Monday.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks for keeping us posted. We're are praying for u, Chris and baby.

Unknown said...

You guys are in our prayers. I'm so sorry you are having to go through all of this.

foreveramber said...

I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Trust Him rely on Him

You are strong and we are praying