1. Read the Bible through. CHECK! So glad that I did this!
2. Drink less pop. CHECK! I'm drinking WAY less pop than I have in the past (partially because I'm preggo).
3. Read 10 novels from my top 100 fiction novels list. CHECK! I actually read 11 and a half (I'm working my way through my second Joyce novel... and it's actually been a much better experience this time around).
4. Scrap one layout per week of my own photos. FAIL. I only completed about 20 layouts this year, although I did make a ton of cards and two gift albums.
5. Make major progress on my Little Aviator cross-stitch. CHECK! See photos below.
January 1, 2009
January 1, 2010
6. Walk for exercise more. CHECK and FAIL. I did great with this at the beginning of the year, but not so great at the end of the year.
7. Drink more water. CHECK! Thanks to pregnancy, I have seriously increased my water consumption (about 80 to 100 ounces per day).
8. Memorize scripture. CHECK! I memorized a total of 9 verses... not as well as I'd like, but a good start.
9. Floss. FAIL. Enough said.
10. Trust God more. Still working on this one, it's a lifelong pursuit.
1. Keep up with the new daily Bible study program that Chris and I are starting.
2. Memorize at least 12 verses from the Bible. That's only one a month... shouldn't be too hard.
3. Finish Little Aviator.
4. Continue to drink 80 to 100 ounces of water per day.
5. Lose pregnancy weight after baby is born.
6. Scrap one layout per week of my own photos (when you fail, try again!)
7. Read 10 novels from my top 100 novels list.
9. Cook at home more.
10. Put together an even stronger team for the Alzheimer's Walk and raise more money for the cause!
11. Send someone a card every single week.
My goals are very similar to last year, but it's always nice to have something to work toward.