Friday, April 22, 2011

Weekend in Kansas City

This past weekend, we headed to Kansas City for a night to spend some time with part of our fam.

My brother, Jeremy, was preaching a Gospel Meeting at a church in KC that my family has been associated with for like 25 years. Mom and Dad were already planning to be there, so we decided to join in on the fun.

Jeremy, Shawna, Jordan, and Kaylee:

Me, Brianna, and Chris. I kinda hate this pic of me :(

Mom and Dad:

Mom and Dad with 3 of their 7 grandchildren. I thought this pic was pretty cute.

While we were there, we also celebrated Kaylee's 10th birthday. I seriously can't believe that girl is 10 years old already! Love her :-)

Jordan was obviously enjoying his cupcake!
Poor B was so tired (this was the very end of the day), but not too tired to eat a cupcake from G-Jo! Haha!

Grampy and the birthday girl:

Kaylee wanted a pic with B, but B was just ready for bed. We took her to our room shortly after this pic and put her to bed like responsible parents :-).

Speaking of B's parents, here we are!

I had to get a family pic . . . of course, you can't expect an 11 year old boy to be serious.

It was a good weekend! Brianna loves seeing her cousins, and we love spending time together as a family.

No comments: