Monday, August 29, 2011

Pregnancy Update: 17 Weeks!

I can't believe I'm already 17 weeks pregnant with our sweet little baby BOY! I love typing that :-)

I feel like I went several weeks without really growing much, but I certainly feel like I'm growing now. And, you may notice in this photo, my belly is not the only thing growing lately :-/.
Last week, I shared that I hadn't been sleeping well, but I'm happy to report that I have slept GREAT this week! It's the best sleep I've had in weeks, so that has been wonderful!

There have been a few moments this week where I have felt some pulling/stretching/growing pains, so that's another reason that I think he must in a growth spurt. I've also started feeling those first little movements . . . I love that feeling! Of course, they aren't big enough for Chris to feel them yet.

After finding out that we're having a boy, Brianna and I spent the afternoon shopping for a few boy things. I did buy a thing or two, but the next day I happened upon a GREAT clothing/shoe sale at Toys R Us (who knew Toys R Us even sold clothing and shoes?). I was able to purchase a lot of great and necessary items . . . even two adorable pairs of shoes! We always dressed B in very girly clothing, so we don't even have any gender neutral pieces to pull out of storage for Mr. Man.

Not much else to report this week. Energy levels have been GREAT . . . the result of getting good sleep, no doubt.

I hope everyone is having a great Monday!

2 comments:

Life With Lauren said...

So glad your sleeping better you look adorable!

Mercedes said...

You look great!