Monday, October 10, 2011

Pregnancy Update: 23 Weeks!

Today, I am 23 weeks pregnant with Brenson! Time is ticking right along, and although I'm not feeling much different these days, I sure am looking different.
When we traveled to California, I was 16.5 weeks pregnant. Brianna could sit on my lap on the airplane, and we were able to put the tray table down. Last week, we flew to South Carolina to see my sister and her family (more on that later), and I could no longer put the tray table down with Brianna on my lap. Yikes! We have a doctor's appointment next week, so I'll find out my official weight gain then.

I'm feeling good and sleeping well right now. I have been having some back pain, but nothing too bad. It will probably only get worse from here :-). My appetite is certainly big right now, but I can't eat a whole lot at one time without feelilng miserable. I'm carrying Brenson high, just like I did Brianna. That makes me feel super full for about an hour after I eat.

Nesting is in full swing now that we're back home. We ordered Brenson's bed a few weeks ago, and brought it home this weekend. I can't wait to get it all set up, although for now it's still sitting in the garage in its box. I feel like with the holidays right around the corner that I need to really get busy preparing for Brenson's arrival.

Happy Monday!

No comments: