Friday, March 16, 2012

Smiles and clean windows

Brenson is starting to smile more and more. I can't tell you how sweet and precious it is to see his little smiles. The other night, Chris and I were able to capture a few of those darling smiles on camera. I love how excited Chris gets when he smiles! Warms my heart :-).

We have a new camera that we got just before Brenson was born. I am {obviously} still learning how to use it, so please excuse me when I take the camera off of Brenson and pan it around the room. I thought it was no longer recording. In fact, as I'm watching Brianna "clean windows", I even say to Chris, "I'm not recording." Haha! Silly me, I was recording and had no idea until I watched the video. The camera takes widescreen videos, so when I view it in blogger it is off-center. It may be the same for you.

Of course, we rarely have the TV on in the evenings - or ever - and it's on in the video.

Also, please excuse the state of my living room that you see as I pan over to Brianna. Apparently, we were a hot mess that night. Ahem. This is real life :-).



1 comment:

╰☆╮Sapphire Ray╰☆╮ said...

Too Cute and Brianna seems to be a good helper with cleaning windows. As for a mess what mess?? Your house is just lived in you have 2 kiddos so there will be toys all over at some point :)

Newest Follower you can follow me back here:http://acountrygirlcan.blogspot.com/