Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Good Excuses

Hey everyone! I know, I know . . . I've been MIA from the blog for a bit. BUT, I have a good excuse. No really, I do!!!

We've just got home from a 9 day vacation to Disney World! Whooo-hooo!!!

And yes, it was super-fun. I will {eventually} blog about it :-).

Right now though, I have two children that are not napping and need my attention. We've had one of those days. You know the ones . . . I actually had to drag Brianna kicking and screaming out of Wal-mart earlier today. That was a first {and humbling} parental experience.

I have like seven posts in draft form that want you to read them, so hopefully I'll be cluttering up your reader very soon *grin*. For now though, here are some photos that bring a smile to my face!








See you soon!


4 comments:

Johannah said...

Ohhhhh I can't WAIT to hear all about your trip. I'm kinda a Disney fanatic! LOL The pictures make me want to go again very soon =) Post more soon!! haha =)

Jessah said...

Love finding happy endings to infertility stories. It gives me hope.

Justin and Marcie said...

Can't wait to see all the pics!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE disneyworld and can't wait until Carter is old enough to go!

burun estetigi said...

Nice information you have shared here and it's great pleasure for me to read this.
burun estetigi