Friday, May 17, 2013

Angelina Ballerina

For Christmas, Brianna was gifted a V-Tech Innotab Learning Tablet from some of our friends. It was actually perfect timing as we were preparing for Disney, and this was a great way to keep Brianna entertained on the plane rides. She can play games or watch movies on her "tab" as she calls it, but they almost all cost to download so we haven't purchased many for her. However, before leaving for Disney, I did login and browse through the different videos available. We purchased her a few Dora episodes, and they were running a special on Angelina Ballerina episode, so I bought a few of those as well. We had never actually seen Angelina Ballerina before, but it's pretty cute and Brianna enjoys them. 

Chris is such a good daddy and is always on the lookout for things to do with the kiddos. When he saw that Angelina Ballerina would be performing live in a the big city near us, he bought tickets to take Brianna. I hope she knows what a blessed girl she is because he totally did this on his own. I had nothing to do with it!

So excited to be going on a date with daddy!

He even took her out to eat before the show AND out for ice cream afterwards. Seriously, so spoiled :-).

Chris also invited Russ (our brother-in-law) and Chloe Jo (his daughter) to come along so Brianna would have a friend there. My sister and I were cracking up though -- as girls we would have NEVER considered going to a show together and NOT sitting together. However, Chris and Russ purchased their tickets separately so their seats weren't together (although, they were close). They guys didn't see this as quite the crisis situation that we did, haha!

Pretty girls getting ready to see Angelina Ballerina:

Daddy-daughter date night!

All of the above photos I took before they left the house. I asked Chris to take photos at the show, but 1) he forgot the camera, and 2) he really didn't want to take it anyway :-). Oh well, I'm not going to complain since he was being such a sweet daddy.

He did snap these TWO photos on his camera. Again, SO FUNNY that he only took two photos, but I'll take what I can get, ha! I guess after the show was over, some of the cast came into the audience to meet and greet. Brianna wasn't on board with touching the cast, but I guess she did eventually warm up a bit.

The other photo he took was this crazy one of him and Bri being silly. For some reason, blogger is uploading it weird, but you get the idea :-). 

Bri had such a great time with her daddy, and still talks about going to see Angelina Ballerina (they went on April 12th). And I love that my husband wants to spend time with his baby girl. So, so blessed.



1 comment:

Cheryl said...

What a fun daddy/daughter date! I love it!! Moments like that are just priceless.