Friday, February 21, 2014

Welcome!

Ok y'all, I know it's been a good while since I've posted, and I DO plan on catching up very soon. However, for today I am just checking in quickly to welcome anyone who may be visiting from the Kelly's Korner infertility link up!

We have quite a lengthy tale of infertility and baby loss, and our story is still being penned. Our journey has been laden with some of our lowest lows, but it has also brought us some of our highest highs. Through it all, we have leaned on The Lord for strength, hope, and peace, and our prayer is that this story can inspire others to do the same. 

The {very} short version of our story can be found in the About Me section of this blog. For more details - and many raw emotions - click the infertility label to the right. 

Welcome and thank you for visiting today!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Thought about you this morning when I saw what the SUYL linkup topic happened to be. Always in my thoughts.