Saturday, February 28, 2015

Good-bye February

HOW is it possible that February is coming to a close and tomorrow will be March?!? People would often tell me that after I had children, time would really seem to fly. I think it goes faster and faster with each baby we add to the family!

I keep thinking that one month ago we were anxiously anticipating the arrival of our sweet twinbies. I would often wonder what life would look like after they were born. No surprise . . . it is sweeter than I imagined it would be. Not every moment is perfect (we do have TWO newborns, after all), but I truly feel like I'm living my dream. 

The Hubs has been off work for the last two weeks, so we've had an abundance of great family time. Of course, it's been busy trying to care for the babies and adjust to our new schedule, but it's still been good for all of us. Yesterday afternoon, we started getting snow and it continued into much of today. I love snow when I can be at home with my family just enjoying it and each other. 

It was cold outside, but we had to go out and play for at least a little while. Just look at the happiness on that boy's face!



And this little spunky thing? She's a mess in the snow, but she loves it so much!


Brianna was too busy running around to take too many photos, but Bren was a willing subject :-).

I love my little guy so much! And, it's great to be able to pick him up again, ha!

Can you tell we're having too much fun?!?

She never stops . . .

His nose was getting red from the cold, but he sure didn't want to go inside. 

It's been so great having The Hubs home! The kids and I will miss him so much when he goes back to work (next week, boooo).

The babies were inside sleeping and keeping warm while we were playing. I think it was good for the older kids to have some time with Mom and Dad by themselves.

However, I did want to get a few photos of the babies in the snow, as well. It took longer to bundle them up than we were even outside, but it was worth it :-).

Momma and Brooke

Brecklyn was not thrilled to be out in the cold. Brooke slept right through the two minutes they were out there.

I just adore these four. I am a blessed Momma, for sure!

This is our first attempt at a selfie since becoming a family of six. I'd say it was pretty successful! I'm still not used to seeing FOUR littles in our family photos, but I LOVE it. We are truly living the dream!

February was indeed a good month for our family. I can't wait to see what March has in store!


2 comments:

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Looks like such a fun snow day with the fam!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Looks like such a fun snow day with the fam!