Thursday, October 27, 2016

Impromptu Photo Shoots

As you could probably guess, I am a person who appreciates photos. I have photos decorating the walls and surfaces in my home, I have photos on my phone, I have photos in albums, I have photos on my computer . . . the list could go on and on. 

Because I love taking and having photos, I do small, impromptu photo shoots with my kiddos fairly often. I can generally get some cute shots without trying too hard, and I just love looking back on those precious moments in time. 

There are several photos from these times that aren't included anywhere on my blog, even though they are some of my favorites. In effort to preserve those photos here, this post is comprised of pictures I have taken of my kiddos over the last six months. 


June 15, 2016

Brecklyn



Brooke


Brenson

Brianna
(This is one of my all-time favorite pictures of Brianna.)

Brecklyn and Brooke





August 3, 2016

Brecklyn and Brooke





Brecklyn



Brooke




August 28, 2016

Brianna


Brenson


Brooke


Brecklyn 
(obviously not in the mood for pics, haha)



Brooke, Brenson, Brianna, and Brecklyn


August 30, 2016

Brianna and Brenson


September 11, 2016

Brecklyn and Brooke


September 27, 2016

Brooke

Brecklyn

Funny side note about this photo - Chris had dressed the girls and taken them to Brianna's school that morning for Rise and Shine. After they returned home and Chris went to work, I took the twins outside to take some pics because I just thought they looked so cute. Only after sending the pics to Chris did we realize that Brooke's shirt had been on backwards all morning . . . including in these pics. Haha. Oh, the life of a busy parent!

Brecklyn and Brooke


October 9, 2016 (this was the first photo shoot we did at our new house)

Brianna

Brianna and Momma 

Brecklyn



Momma and Brecklyn
(I honestly don't like the way I look in these photos at all, but they are still precious to me because I'm with my babies.)

Brenson

Bren and Momma

Brooke 
(This is such a classic Brooke face when she would rather do anything but this, haha.)



Brooke and Momma


Brecklyn and Brooke


Brenson, Brooke, Brecklyn, and Brianna




October 13, 2016

Brooke and Brecklyn



November 5, 2016

Brecklyn and Brooke





I love so many of these photos, and it's especially fun to see a sequence of photos that were taken together. As my babies are grow and change in a blink, I cherish my photos all the more. 

No comments: