Thursday, January 3, 2019

Instagram Dump July - December 2018

Since I've started doing monthly round-up posts this year, it makes these Instagram posts a little redundant. However, I still really like having an overview of our year all in one place (and there may be a few things that I didn't include in the monthly round-up posts), so I'm going to keep doing them. This post contains all the posts I made to Instagram from July 1 to December 31, 2018.



07/02 - It's no secret that we love the views and peaceful quiet of our neighborhood, but we're also so grateful for good neighbors! These home grown veggies were hand delivered by the same neighbor who helped me one afternoon during a minor crisis when the twins (who had just turned two) locked me and the big kids out of the house. I couldn't get them to unlock the door, my phone was inside with them, and I couldn't figure out a way to break in. I was very grateful that day to have good neighbors to run to, and I'm still so thankful to be surrounded by kind, friendly people! #neighborlylove #neighborsknowmyname #wearethehousewithallthekids

07/03 - This morning's activities included a trip to our library where the kids received their awards for completing the summer reading program (whoo-hoo!) Then, it was off to Wal-mart for a few necessities where the little girls said, "Hi, Grandma!" to every white or gray haired lady we passed. Thankfully, we were met with many smiles in return! #summertimefun #summerreadingprogram #weloveourlibrary #welovegradmastoo

07/04 - Happy Independence Day! #patrioticcuties #murica #independenceday2018

07/04 - Fireworks fun with friends! #summertimefun #independenceday2018





07/05 - Snocones! #summertimefun #traditions #lovemylittles #sugaredup


07/08 - "Buy You, O Lord, are a God full of compassion, and gracious, Longsuffering and abundant in mercy and truth." Psalm 86:15 #sunday #praiseGod #lovemylittles

07/09 - Only two wanted to hlep make the cookie dough, but everyone wanted to help eat it!


07/10 - Some days just call for lots of caffeine in the form of an iced macchiato. #momlife #summertimetreat #givemeallthecaffeine

07/11 - My favorite ever dinner dates! PS - the Nelsons are living on the wild side tonight . . . Subway instead of our usual El Azteca Wednesday night! #lovemylittles #diningoutwithlittles #subway

07/12 - I have a lengthy to-do list today, but sometimes when the kids say, "Mom, can we go on a picnic today?" you pause the to-dos and take them on a picnic! #lovemylittles #summertimefun #picnicinthepark

07/16 - Double the giggles, double the grins, double the trouble, YES! They're twins! 💗💜 #twinbies #builtinBFF #lovemylittles #twinmomlife

07/16 - Warm summer nights, neighbor friends, beautiful sunsets, playing outside, and popsicles . . . love these simple days! #summertimefun #lovemylittles #homesweethome #lifeinthesudocountry

07/21 - The mountains are calling and I must go! #vacation2018

07/22 - This past week, Brenson has an incredible opportunity to go backpacking for five days across Rocky Mountain National Park with his dad, Grampy, Uncle, and Cousin. They carried everything they needed for those five days in packs on their backs, and Brenson's pack weighed almost half his body weight (Chris's was over 50 pounds). There were times when Bren was pushed to his limit (like the day they hiked over 10 miles climbing almost 3000 feet in elevation), but he persevered. Bren hiked 26.6 miles with his pack, saw many beautiful sites, experienced mountain storms, bathed in a mountain stream, saw wild elk and moose, and made memories that I pray will last a lifetime! #BrensonCharlesJacob #mountainman #RMNP #mountainhiking

07/23 - Pitiful, sick, little girls 😢. #twinbies #sickies #vacation2018

07/24 - Our happy place! #summertimefun #mountainlife #vacation2018

07/26 - Fun in the beautiful Steamboat Springs! #summertimefun #lovemylittles #givemeallthemountains #steamboatsprings #vacation2018

07/27 - The short and easy hike to Fish Creek Falls was beautiful and refreshing. We're thankful for these experiences! #vacation2018 #steamboatsprings #givemeallthemountains #summertimefun #fishcreekfalls




07/28 - Vacation 2018 is in the books, and I think it's safe to say it will be memorable. Of course, we had fun times and good times and experiences we enjoyed. However, mixed up with all of that were fevers and puke (lots and lots of puke), and car trouble. I'm pretty sure our drive home from the mountains with barfy kids (a 14 hour drive with puking kids = my own personal nightmare!), kids with "other" tummy issues, and trying to survive severe western Kansas storms (where four semi trucks were not so lucky and blew over on the highway) gave me a whole new crop of gray hairs! Thankfully, everyone seems to be better now, the car issues were an easy fix, the storms passed, annnnnnnd there's no place like home! #vacation2018 #lovemylittles #givemeallthemountains #summertimefun #stillagoodvacay #roadtripwithlittles

08/02 - I love our zoo days! #summertimefun #lovemylittles #tulsazoo





08/04 - It's a real shame my poor children don't have any toys with wheels to push or ride! #lovemylittles #alltheridingthings #thechildrenhavetakenover

08/06 - Slowly but surely our new play set is coming together, and we love sharing it with friends! #summertimefun #lovemylittles #newplayset #notfinishedyet #butcloserthanyesterday

08/09 - Fresh haircuts and lunch out . . . it's almost time for back-to-school! #lovemylittles #haircuts #backtoschool #lunchingwithlittles

08/11 - Me and the hubby . . . 100% 😂😂😂 #marriedlife #16yearsandcounting

08/11 - We had a blast at our 2nd annual Backyard Back-to-School Bash! The fun was complete with a houseful of friends, an obstacle course, a campfire, s'mores, and lots of laughter. Sharing our home with friends brings us joy, and we love the memories we're making! #backyardbash #campNelson #lovemylittles #themorethemerrier #goodbyesummer



08/14 - Ready to have an amazing year in THIRD grade! #BriannaElisabethJo #thrivinginthird #meettheteacher

08/14 - Watch out first grade . . . we're ready for you! #BrensonCharlesJacob #flourishinginfirst #meettheteacher

08/16 - Hello first day of school! This was our fourth first day, and I will say that today was finally easier for everyone (namely me!) than the past three years have been. I can't wait to hear all about today from my first and third graders 😊. #goodbyesummer #firstdayofschool #BrensonCharlesJacob  #flourishinginfirst #BriannaElisabethJo #thrivinginthird

08/18 - Saturday's agenda (in no particular order): work a little, play a little, take a little hike 😊. #lovemylittles #summertimefun #bigfamilyfun #redbudnaturepreserve #gotakeahike





08/22 - While the Bigs are at school, the Littles are working hard, too! #twinbies #Nelsonhomeschool #threeyearsold #learningtowrite

08/23 - Earlier this week, Bren had his final guitar lesson with Mr. Jeff. Bren looks forward to his time with Mr. Jeff each week where they talk about a whole lot of guitar and a little bit of everything else :-). Bren will still be taking lessons (with a different teacher), but his first ever guitar teacher will always be special! #BrensonCharlesJacob #newbeginnings #guitarplayer

08/24 - Early release Friday means an afternoon trip to the zoo! Whoo-hoo! #lovemylittles #FriYAY #tulsazoo

08/27 - "Mom, I keep switching them and switching them but they just won't be right!" Well, baby girl, that's because you have two right shoes and zero left shoes! Classic twin probs! #BrookeElianaMae #twinprobs #tworightshoes

08/28 - We did not have a very smooth morning today (and aren't some mornings just like that?!?), but at least I remembered it's school picture day! #roughmorning #butcutekidsmakeitbetter #schoolpictureday

08/31 - This kid makes me laugh! He's been asking me for a t-ball set so he can practice hitting, but we haven't gotten one yet. I guess I don't need to because he decided to make his own by driving a piece of pvc pipe into the ground. I love how he came up with a solution on his own! #BrensonCharlesJacob #problemsolver #aboyandhisboots

09/01 - Why hello, September. #lovemylittles #goodbyesummer #september #almostautumn







09/03 - Escape from Turkey Mountain was a hit! The kids want to know when they can do another trail run! #littlerunners #esapefromturkeymountain #trailrun #laborday 2018


09/04 - If you've been to our house recently, you've likely seen our {very large} pet spider who makes her home on our front porch. The kids have named her Charlotte (because we're currently reading Charlotte's Web as a family), and we love watching her spin and reconstruct her web almost daily. #petspider #charlotte #orbweaver #lifeinthesudocountry

09/05 - Happy 19th birthday to my favorite nephew! We were *almost* 19 the first time we laid eyes on you, and we have loved you since that moment. #babyJT #nephewisallgrownup #throwback #youngins

09/06 - Throw in that I can be very socially awkward when I don't mean to be and my more outgoing husband is often my security blanket, and this is me. Spot on. #introvertlife #sociallyawkward #easilyoverwhelmed #thestruggleisreal

09/13 - I'm so glad these sweet friends got to play together this week 💓.

09/13 - "It's the friends we meet along the way that help us appreciate the journey." Thankful for thee time spend with these ladies this week!

09/16 - Fun at the RoCo Fair! We're not really fans of the Fair, but we enjoyed the few hours we were there last night! #bigfamilyfun #RoCoFair #ridesandbarrelraces #mykidshatethesun

09/18 - Our Tuesday afternoon hang-out . . . Brianna does homework and the twins have screen time while Bren learns guitar. #everydaymoments #guitarlessons #aglimpseatTuesday

09/18 - My messy hair day called for a shout-out to my alma mater! #lifeinthequah #beforetheriverhawks #classof03 #and06

09/19 - Bren has been eagerly waiting to lose his first tooth, but so far no teeth have even been loose. He did, however, have permanent teeth coming in behind his baby teeth. When I took him to have his teeth cleaned last week, his teeth all looked healthy, but the dentist said those baby teeth needed to be pulled 😞. As you can see from the size of their root, they weren't coming out on their own anytime soon! Bren is relaxing at home today after the procedure this morning, and he's looking forward to a DOUBLE tooth fairy visit tonight! 

09/20 - Playing in the sprinkler for {hopefully} the last time of the Summer! I'm ready to say buh-bye to these 95 degrees temps! #goodbyesummer #cmonfall #readyforcoolerweather #september

09/21 - Today, it was pouring rain when I went to pick the big kids up from school. I'm so very grateful for the school staff that ensure my children get to me safely in the blazing heat, freezing cold, blustery wind, pouring rain, and everything in between. I never even have to step foot out of the comfort of my vehicle. #everydaymoments #grateful #schooldays #aglimpseatFriday

09/24 - "A friend is one who knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still gently allows you to grow." Some time away visiting Kendall at her new home is just what my heart needed. I'm always thankful for time spent with my girls 💓.

09/25 - I was doing housework in a hurry tonight and snapped the top right off of my Swiffer WetJet. I guess I got a little too vigorous. RIP Swiffer 💔 #houseworkinahurry #ripswiffer #illmissourdailyrendezvous #butlookatthatcleanfloor

09/25 - What a perfectly perfect evening for a picnic by the lake and some playtime at the park with my little people! #lovemylittles #autumninoklahoma #perfectweather #picnicandparkplay

09/27 -  Chris's eyes are bloodshot from allergies, and I'm definitely as tired as I look. BUT, we couldn't resist this PERFECT food truck Thursday weather!!! #smalltownlife #foodtruckThursday #autumninoklahoma

09/29 - Cute little entrepreneurs 😊. #lovemylittles #entrepreneurlife #neighborhoodyardsale

10/01 - October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month. This is something that is very dear to my heart, and something I don't shy away from talking about. All of you know that I have four living children, but what you may not know is that I also have four babies that are not with us on this earth. Miscarriage is a horrible thing to go through and a difficult thing to grieve. I never held my babies, but I love them with a fierce mother's love. I never got to see them smile, but I was able to see three of them wiggling, waving, and kicking on ultrasounds. I never got to hear them laugh, but I heard their precious hearts beating. I dreamed about their futures, and planned for their arrivals that never came. They each have a place in our family, and they each have a name. If you are going through this, please don't got through it alone. I'm here for you if you need an ear or a shoulder, and I'm praying for all Mommas who have suffered this loss. I also attend a monthly miscarriage and infant loss support group that I can share details about. Lovingly remembering my precious babies lost at 13 weeks, 6.5 weeks, 16 weeks, and 11 weeks. 💓💓💓💓

10/03 - We're embracing all things Autumn today as we share our favorite book about pumpkins! #twinbies #builtinBFF #littlereaders #autumninOklahoma #everydaymoments #aglimpseatWednesday

10/04 - We had such a fun morning at the Tulsa Botanic Garden tagging along with our friend, Sadie, on her field trip! I you haven't been there, it's worth a visit! #tulsabotanicgarden #autumninoklahoma










10/04 - Monthly chiropractic adjustments . . . we all feel much better now! #chiropracticforkids #theylovebeingadjusted #everydaymoments #aglimpseatThursday

10/05 - Brenson and Brianna both received their 25 mile running medals at school this morning! I love watching their love for running continue to grow. #littlerunners #25miles #BrensonCharlesJacob #flourishinginfirst #BriannaElisabethJo #thrivinginthird

10/07 - This little lady is such a great helper, and she's quickly becoming a good little cook. She handled making the protein pancakes for dinner tonight, and they turned out just right! #BriannaElisabethJo #thrivinginthird #chefintraining #mommashelper

10/08 - It's been a while since I've posted a pic of the #sunriseonsummittrail . It's a spectacular display seen from our living room windows! #autumninoklahoma #homesweethome

10/08 - The little girls and I surprised the big kids by joining them for lunch at school today. Brooke and Brecklyn were so very excited, and Brooke said, "Mom, I'm so proud to be eating with the big kids!" Bren was happy to see us, but he and his friends were pretty focused on eating. Brianna and her friends all talked up a storm and took turns hugging the little girls and trying to get them to sit on their laps! #lovemylittles #lunchingatschool #boysvsgirls

10/10 - Daddy: Bren, you need to go straight to sleep tonight. You need your rest. I don't want you playing or reading or messing with your flashlight. Do you understand? Bren: Okay, Dad, I understand. 
The evidence found this morning would suggest otherwise. 😂😂😂

10/11 - "Look, Mom! I wrote my name!" - Brecklyn Sarah, age 3 years and 8 months

10/13 - Last night, we invited our church family over for our annual Harvest Party. The wet and dreary weather didn't stop us from enjoying each others' company, eating good food, drinking delicious apple cider, and sharing laughs! Hosting a crowd is something I truly enjoy, and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to have people into my home. It fills my heart! #autumninoklahoma #harvestparty #traditions #hostessatheart



10/15 - We took a little spill earlier this afternoon, and it definitely left a mark! #threeyearsold #BrecklynSarahFaith 

10/16 - It's a park play kind of day! AND, we have the place to ourselves! #twinbies #parkplay #autumninoklahoma

10/18 - My MIL gave me this photos a few months ago that was taken at my wedding in October of 2001. In the photo are my hubby's paternal grandparents (Bert and Arleene Nelson) and my paternal grandparents (Chalie and Belva Northrop). My grandma passed away in 2002 (about 6 months after this photo was taken), and we've lost all the others within the past two years. It made my heart smile to see this unexpected photo and remember these happy and precious times with them 💓.

10/18 - On Monday, Brecklyn fell off of a chair and got rug burn on her nose. It didn't look too bad at the time, and it never bled. However, each day that passes has it looking worse than the day before. Does anyone have any recommendations regarding what I can put on it to help it heal?

10/19 - We're out to celebrate anniversary number 17. One of our little darlings said, "You mean you're going to go out without us?" Yep, kiddo, that's exactly what we're doing! #weddinganniversary #number17 #datingmyhusband #celebratemarriage

10/21 - Gotta love that Oklahoma sunset! 😍 #homesweetoklahoma #oklahomasunset #autumninoklahoma

10/23 - Or two . . . 😉 #motherhood #twinmom #toddlertwins #lovemylittles #howisitonlytuesdaytho

10/24 - Today's #sunriseonsummittrail 😍😍😍 I will never get over this view! #homesweetoklahoma #autumninoklahoma #Godsbeautifulworld #nofilter

10/25 - Tonight we enjoyed the Catalayah school carnival followed by the final Food Truck Thursday of the year! It was a lot for one night, but the kids couldn't wait to debut their Halloween costumes and do some Trick-or-Treating downtown. My favorite part of the evening was the mini neck and shoulder massage I received . . . YES, PLEASE! #schoolcarnival #foodtruckThursday #smalltownlife #halloween2018


10/29 - We had a wonderful time visiting the pumpkin patch last week, even though we broke tradition and went to a different one. We liked it so much, I think it will be our new tradition! #autumninoklahoma #pumpkinpatch #lovemylittles #bigfamilyfun








10/30 - Today was Hawaiian Day at school, reminding us to "Lei Off Drugs". Thank you, Aunt Lisa, for letting us borrow the festive clothes! #redribbonweek #BriannaElisabethJo #thrivinginthird #BrensonCharlesJacob #flourishinginfirst

10/30 - Pumpkin carving tradition! #halloween2018 #traditions #bigfamilyfun




10/31 - Happy birthday to my partner in this crazy life, my love, my other half, MY HUBBY! We celebrated last night because we have a lot of other things going on today, but I didn't want the day to pass without acknowledging his special day. And, because a birthday and Halloween aren't enough, it was 21 years ago today that he and I first hung out with each other outside of school and he confessed his crush on me. I'd say that turned out pretty well!


10/31 - My little crew and I had a fun day. I'm so grateful for them! #halloween2018 #lovemylittles #grateful

11/02 - What a beautiful evening at Claremore Lake! #autumninoklahoma #homesweetoklahoma #claremorelake #smalltownlife

11/03 - Today, we took the kids to see the campus of NSU in Tahlequah. Chris and I both have so many memories there, and we loved showing the kids the places where we spent our college years. The gorgeous fall foliage was a bonus! #autumninoklahoma #NSUTahlequah #NSUalum #collegedays










11/04 - I received this sweet note from Brenson tonight. I love my boy, and I'm glad he thinks so! 😂😜 #BrensonCharlesJacob #mommasboy #atleastihaveagoodpersonality

11/05 - Love the #sunriseonsummittrail ! #homesweetoklahoma #Godsbeautifulworld #nofilterneeded😍

11/06 - Our original plan for the day was ruined (total mom fail), so we went on a nature scavenger hunt instead! #justrollwithit #twinbies #autumninoklahoma #wearingthemoutfornaps #momfailturnsoutok

11/06 - Oh, ya know, just doing a little bit of after school reading. #BrensonCharlesJacob #flourishinginfirst #littlereader #upsidedownboy 

11/08 - Messy hair, pjs, a leftover Halloween tattoo, and Yeti in my Spaghetti . . . so very grateful for these days 💓. 

11/09 - 50 miles done! She's got her sights set on reaching 100 miles, and she's not messing around! #BriannaElisabethJo #littlerunner #thrivinginthird #reachinggoals

11/11 - Snuggly Sunday afternoon napping on this cold day with my Bug 💙. #mommasboy #lovethesesnuggles #sundaynap

11/12 - Snow and "paint nails" . . . two of our favorite things! #twinbies #snowyday #paintnails #ilovethattheystillsaypaintnails

11/13 - Not to be outdone by her *younger* sister, Brooke decided to write her name in Daddy's birthday card. ~10-29-18 age 3 years and 8 months ~

11/16 - Today was Thanksgiving lunch day at school. We were planning to go as a family, but when a child wakes up puking at 4am it puts a kink in plans. So, super-Dad took the toddler twins to school for lunch with our big girl, and I stayed home doing my best to catch puke but not catch germs. #everdaymoments #aglimpseatFriday #lunchingatschool #pukeupinhere #whydokidspukesomuch

11/17 - My Mom and me . . . 38 years ago today!

11/17 - There was so much to enjoy at Dickens on the Boulevard tonight . . . a blacksmith, someone making pottery, a leather tanner, someone spinning yarn, live music, living windows, many people in Victorian attire, and of course our favorite top hat wearing bicycle rider! #smalltownlife #dickensontheblvd #traditions







11/21 - I know many of you have already moved on to Christmas, but if you're looking for one more fun activity to do with pumpkins, this was a hit with my crew! We collected pieces of broken crayons, peeled their paper off, and used a heat gun to melt the crayons over the pumpkins. The result was beautiful, colorful pumpkins and very happy kiddos! Brenson is searching the house high and low for other things he can melt with my heat gun 😂. #lovemylittles #craftingwithlittles #pumpkinfun #donttouchmyheatgun #latergram









11/22 - Happy Thanksgiving! We have so much for which to be thankful! "Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever!"

11/27 - Christmas mantle, Christmas pjs, and a fire going in the fireplace . . . Ready to soak up this season! #homesweethome #lovemylittles #bringonDecember #childhoodmagic

11/30 - My girls love to dress up! We've always had a dress-up drawer in their dresser where we've kept their dress-up dresses, shoes, purses, scarves, etc. It has worked ok, but the drawer was too full and often would not close, and every time they wanted a dress they would pull EVERYTHING out of the drawer. The drawer was always a hot mess, and was simply taking up more of my mental energy than I cared to share. I decided it was times for a change, so this is what we did. The drawer still holds all the other stuff, but the dresses have their own place on the wall. The girls can easily access (and pick up!) the dresses by themselves, and they love having them hanging where they can admire them! #dressup #imaginitiveplay #solutions #somuchsparkle

11/30 - I made our favorite chicken taco soup for dinner tonight, and Brianna said, "Mmmmm, it smells like winter!" #seasonalfood #tacosoup #smellssogood #likewinter

12/01 - The Nelsons meet Santa. Happy first day of December! #Decemberfun #Santa #notearsthisyear

12/06 - This precious picture wasn't posed at all. The children were sitting on a bench waiting for Daddy to pay for dinner, and I was checking a message on my phone. I looked down and quickly captured this sweet sibling moment 💜💙💜💗. (And, to keep it real, someone was crying approximately 5 seconds later, but this photo still makes me smile.)

12/06 - This is my kind of night! #cozyChristmas #itscoldoutside #butwarminhere

12/08 - We're ready for the Christmas parade on this brrrr-y cold night! #Decemberfun #traditions #socold #brrrrrr #weloveourtown #bigfamilyfun

12/09 - We're baking up some Christmas goodies! #Decemberfun #traditions #bakingforChristmas #bigfamilyfun

12/10 - We had a fun time with our church family today at our annual luncheon. So thankful for God's gifts!

12/11 - Brianna and I did a little ornament making this weekend. This is about half of the ones we made, and I'm pretty sure there will be more to come. We were having too much fun! #cozyChristmas #handmadegifts #creating #diyornaments



12/14 - Our day included holiday lunch at school (twice!), a bit of shopping, and Christmas cookie baking. We love our December traditions! #decemberfun #bigfamilyfun #cozychristmas









12/15 - Let's all have a brief moment of silence for my hand mixer! It burned up tonight while I was making frosting for our Christmas cookies. I received this mixer as a gift at one of my wedding showers over 17 years ago, and who knows how many meals, treats, and batches of frosting it's helped me make. #RIPmixer #illmissyou #itstimetoupgrade
 

12/16 - Brenson's artwork of Russ preaching today 💙 #BrensonCharlesJacob #sixyearsold #littleartist


12/17 - When you have more kids than Santa can fit on his lap . . . 😂

12/20 - Teamwork makes the dream work! #twinbies #builtinBFFs #favoritepuzzle #threeyearsold

12/21 - Bren told me several months ago that his goal was to earn his 50 mile running medal before Christmas break. Great job, Buggy, on crushing your goal! PS - It was pj day at school. #BrensonCharlesJacob #flourishinginfirst #littlerunner #50milemedal

12/22 - Yes, yes, yes!!!

12/22 - We celebrated our small family Christmas today as we'll be out of town on actual Christmas Day. Time spent together, our annual "in the wrapping paper" photo, and playing in the epic post gift opening mess are always my favorites from the day 💓. #cozyChristmas #Christmas2018 #wrappingpaperphoto #bigfamilyfun



12/23 - The Tulsa Botanic Garden of Lights was beautiful and peaceful. Thankful for this fun experience! #cozyChristmas #tulsabotanicgarden #iloveChristmaslights #Christmas2018






12/25 - Merry Christmas 2018! We're having a great time with family 💓.









12/27 - The days are often long, but the years are short. 💜💙💜💗 #Christmas #traditions #wrappingpaperpics #allthefeels #throughtheyears

12/28 - Today is a family first for us . . . we're at the movies! Between the fact that I'm not a movie person and I've had babies or toddlers for the past decade, it's been a few years since I've been to the theater. This is a first ever for the younger three kiddos! #bigfamilyfun #atthemovies #marypoppinsreturns #afamilyfirst


12/29 - Christmas, The Finale, is in the books! The day was marked with lots of playing outside on the land (brrr!), making hot cocoa and enjoying the wood stove to warm up, and daddy taking a big spill on Brianna's new skateboard. #Christmas2018 #cozyChristmas #skateboardingisfun #buttomorrowwillhurt

12/31 - Lots of family time, individual goal reaching, outdoor time, a trip to Colorado, and the amazing, good, bad, and ugly of motherhood . . . 2018 was quite a year!

12/31

12/31 - Saying farewell to 2018 with yummy food, good friends, and lots of laughs. Happy 2019! #framily #happynewyear #willwemakeittomidnight


No comments: