Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Callie is here (YAY)!!!

My friend, Christie, had her baby girl today about an hour ago! Little Callie and Mom are both doing great...I can't wait to go see them!!! Christie and I met our freshman year in college and have been best friends ever since. We have been with each other through college, first jobs, engagements, weddings, and now this! Here are some pictures of Christie's baby shower that I helped host a few weeks ago...they'll be a teaser for the pictures of baby Callie that I'll post on here later this week!

The adorable mom-to-be with the super-cute (and yummy!) cake!

Me giving the baby some lovin'!
Ahhh, such a cute baby-bump!
I made Callie this scrapbook for the first year of her life...just add pictures! And yes...I think that we BOTH look pregnant in this picture too...UGH.
This was SO funny...while Christie was opening her gifts, I was writing down what she was getting. When she picked up this sack (the one I brought!), she turned to me and said, "Did you see this sack, it is absolutely ADORABLE!" I laughed and said, "Yes, I brought it!" Everyone got a kick out of that! We were still laughing as she was opening the gift!

And what could be inside the adorable bag??? Oh...the scrapbook!!!

1 comment:

Mercedes said...

Oh I am jealous. You make the most beautiful scrapbooks.