Friday, April 25, 2008

Techno Ca-raze!

It's probably safe to say that most of us in this Techno-age have at least one e-mail address. Many of us may even have two or *gasp* THREE!

But not me.

Nope.


I have...




TEN!

That's right folks, ten... as in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!

Why in the world do I have such a riduculous number of e-mail addresses, you ask? Well, I have my juno account that I've had for at least 12 years, maybe longer, I'm not quite sure. Then, I have two NSU accounts. One as a member of the Alumni Association, and one student account that is somehow still active. I also have a Yahoo account that I created so I could have Yahoo IM, and Gmail account that was created for Blogger. How many is that now? Five... Okay, then I have FIVE RSU accounts that I use at work... yes, FIVE! That's what happens when you are the Online Coordinator.

This doesn't even count my Myspace and Facebook mail either.

OUT. OF. CONTROL.

2 comments:

Mercedes said...

It is crazy how easy it is to collect accounts like that. I have a hard time checking them all.

Tracy said...

I must be really old. I only have one!