Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mint Mocha Frappuccino Bomb!

Tonight after church services, Chris and I stopped by Starbucks for a treat. I got my usual grande hot chocolate with whipped cream (I don't do coffee), and Chris got his warm-weather usual mint mocha frappuccino.

As we arrived home, I was still in the garage digging some things out of the car when I hear Chris yell, "Ahhhh... oh no!" I came inside to find mint mocha frappuccino goodness splashed across my end table onto our little African giraffe and photo frame, dripping down my sage and cream curtains, splashed onto my lovely sage walls, and finally making itself at home on my beige carpet!!!


Christopher is in time-out.

4 comments:

Joy Lin said...

FYI, I hear our Starbuck's is closing Friday. So drink up!

Lisa said...

LOL! I can only imagine the freak-out you had. Bad Christopherson!

The Family of N said...

I don't think I have ever read a more detailed description of a drink spill.

Tracy said...

Chris are you out of time out?