Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Baby's first photos!

I'm so excited to share my ultrasound pictures with you, blog-world! Enjoy!

At my first ultrasound (on July 9th), I was 7 weeks, 1 day along. We obviously couldn't see much, but we could certainly hear baby's heart beating away at 133 beats per minute. The baby was measuring a little over 8 millimeters and 6 weeks, 6 days (two days behind its gestational age).
At ultrasound number two (on July 20th), I was 8 weeks, 5 days along.The baby's heartrate was 174 beats per minute! Wow! It was measuring a little over 19 millimeters (had already doubled in length!) and 8 weeks, 3 days. Still two days behind its gestational age.


At ultrasound number 3 (on July 30th), I was 10 weeks, 1 day along. The baby's heartrate was 163 beats per minute.
The baby was measuring 28.5 millimeters and 9 weeks, 5 days (3 days behind its gestational age).
Seeing our baby has been so exciting! My first appointment with my new doctor is next week, so I'm really hoping that we'll get a peek at baby again.
One more thing before I end this post... I had to add a new label to my post labels the other day... Pregnancy!!! I know it's just a little thing, but it really made me smile!

9 comments:

Elana Kahn said...

So awesome!!! I love the pics. No worries on measuring slightly behind. My daughter measured a day or two behind at the beginning and now she's bigger than her brother! :-) It's possible that the egg fertilized like a day later which is putting all the numbers back by a day or so. As long as it's consistant, that's all that really matters.

KJG said...

LOVE this!!!

carey said...

What a beautiful little miracle!

Lisa said...

She's so gorgeous! Chloe Jo can't wait to be able to play with her!!!

Mercedes said...

Isn't it great to be able to see your little peanut! Fun!

Angie said...

I noticed the pregnancy label :) ...One tiny step in the blog world and I giant leap for you!

Jordan said...

yay! i am so happy for you! can't wait to see pictures from here on out.

Kilee said...

I love the pictures Chelley! I'm so excited for you! :)

Tracy said...

I can't wait to see you in maternity clothes. You will look soooo cute. I know you will deck them out with your fancy jewels! I always love your accents:)
Can't wait to have the church shower for you and Chris!!!!Ya