Wednesday, February 17, 2010

39 Weeks... and it's TIME!!!

I'm 39 weeks today... whoo-hoo!

Besides looking and feeling HUGE, I'm doing okay. My hips have been very sore and I think you could definitely say I waddle rather than walk. I worked Monday and Tuesday this week, then had an appointment with Dr. N late yesterday afternoon.

Baby had been "breathing" really well on the ultrasounds for about the last 3 weeks. Yesterday, however, Dr. N had to really stimulate her to get her to breathe and move. He decided that it is time for her to come out! We are scheduled to check into the hospital tonight at 6:00pm and be induced. I am only dialated to 1 cm (and not quite that) and effaced about 70%, so Dr. N thinks it will probably be a long labor. BUT, we should have a baby by tomorrow! YAY!

There are just so many emotions that I am feeling right now. In a way, this is very surreal. We can't wait to meet our little girl!!! Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

4 comments:

foreveramber said...

I am praying for you! and have church at 7 when you are getting started so will pass the word to pray for ya! Get ready to experience the best thing in the world! You are a few short hours from your dream come true and it is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Elana Kahn said...

OMG YAY!!!!!! You look great and I can't wait to hear the birth story and see pictures. WHEEE!!! Why don't you blog during labor? Or tweet?

Sara Mautino said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll pray for you tonight!

Bekah said...

Oh, that's so great! I'll be praying for you.