Friday, February 5, 2010

Baby Shower Weekend {2}

I'm a little late posting this (this seems to be a developing trend), but I wanted to post photos from a couple baby showers that were thrown for me (and baby and Chris) a couple of weeks ago.

I am so blessed to work with a wonderful group of women that threw a great shower for me!
These ladies are one of major reasons that I love my job so much!

Below is a photo of how generous my co-workers are:
We received so many useful (and fun!) items for baby at this shower!
Later that weekend, my besties from college threw a beautiful baby shower for me. These gals have helped me so much through my whole journey of infertility. They made every detail of the shower special!The cake serving table was gorgeous!
They also set up a food serving table:
I LOVE this diaper cake that Christie bought. The purple flowers are made to attach to a headband for baby! I can't wait to try that out!
The real cake was so cute and matched the invites perfectly! It was super-yummy, too!
Both of baby's grandmas were there to help celebrate...
as well as Aunt Lisa and Cousin Chloe.
Christie had a really big camera that freaked Chloe out. She cried every time she spotted it!
Love my girls SO much! Thank you for being so happy for me and for loving my baby as much as you do already!
There were lots of special people who were able to attend, including my former boss, a former co-worker, and my dear friend, Joy Lin.
Christie and I met our freshman year in college and have been friends every since.
We were in each other's weddings, and two years ago I helped throw a baby shower for her and her baby girl. Thank you, Christie, for making my day so special!!!I had a hard time fitting all of our wonderful gifts into the photo, but I think you can see most everything! Our friends and family have been beyond generous!

No comments: