Sunday, March 20, 2011

Double date night!

Last Friday night, Chris and I went on a double date with my friend Angie and her man friend, Eric. And, because we somehow got lucky and have a seriously great kid, we took her along with us on the date!

I think this pic is so cute... B looks like she's getting ready to give me a kiss. I'm not sure if that's what was going on or not, but it would not be surprising since kissing is her favorite.

Oh, and Brianna is wearing the same outfit that she wore to the zoo. She really has a lot of clothes, it just worked out that she is wearing the same outfit in back-to-back posts. I know everyone was worried about that :-).


Angie and me... enjoying our night out!
We had never met Angie's man friend before, and B was so good to point him out to us repeatedly throughout the evening. She would literally point at him (another favorite right now), then look at us like, "Ummm, he's new."
I love our little family :-). It was a super fun evening out with some of my favorites. *grin*

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Tell Angie I am happy for her.