Monday, April 25, 2011

Clueless

I posted this story on Facebook a while back, but it's good enough that I think I need to post it here, too.

The other day, while Chris was getting his hair cut, here is the conversation that took place:

Hairdresser: Soooo, how long have you been married?
Chris: Ten years.
Hairdresser: And do you have any kids?
Chris: Yes, we have a little girl who is one.
Hairdresser: Is that all? Ten years and only one kid to show for it? What's wrong with you?!?

People really are clueless.

4 comments:

Cayce, Sara, and Lily said...

and rude. Ignorance does not excuse rudeness. I say we all pretend we're Michelle Duggar and tell the world we have 17 kids. People are much more polite about "too many" kids than they are about "too few" children.

Ashley said...

You have an incredible family and a great heart. Sometimes people talk without thinking. Miss you!

Amanda said...

I am so sorry someone could actually be that rude!

Jennifer said...

rude is being nice