Monday, December 12, 2011

Pregnancy Update: 32 weeks!

Today, I am 32 weeks pregnant. We had a really good weekend until Saturday night when Brianna came down with some sort of stomach bug. She threw up 14 different times between 11:30pm on Saturday and 6:00am on Sunday. Yes, 14! Needless to say, sleep was out of the question Saturday night, and Sunday was spent doing load after load of laundry, febreezing everything in sight, and of course cuddling my sweet baby girl. 

So, for that reason, I had Chris purposely cut my head off in this week's belly pic. I look like death and have ZERO energy to change that. But, here is the belly:
On the pregnancy front, this week was pretty uneventful. I did notice that I don't have the energy I used to for running errands and such. I'm pretty worn out after a couple of stops. Fortunately, I have *almost* all of my Christmas shopping finished (and plan to complete the last little bit online). I also have all of the gifts wrapped and under the tree. We keep things pretty low-key when it comes to gifts during Christmas, but it still feels good to have that finished.

Last night, I officially pre-registered with the hospital and for my epidural. I'm so glad to be able to check that off of my list as well! Slowly but surely I feel like I am making a bit of progress with the things that need to be completed before the end of January.

My appetite has been really hit and miss lately. Food in general just does not sound good to me. This is the exact opposite of how I was when I was pregnant with Brianna at this point (everything sounded good!). It's just so interesting how different this pregnancy is from my last one.

Brenson is still moving like crazy all the time. Sometimes it's a little painful, but I still love it! The movements are big rolls and shifts now more than little kicks and flutters. He has had the hiccups a lot recently (almost daily). Chris feels him almost every day, though he calms down a lot when Chris puts his hands on my belly. Brianna used to do the exact same thing.

Well, that's my boring old update for the week. I think that when (and if) I'm ever pregnant again, I'll only do these updates every other week. They are a little tedious :-).

I hope you're enjoying your Monday!

No comments: