Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Nursery Reveal (finally!)

Brenson's nursery is officially finished, so I am {finally} ready to reveal the whole thing to you! I am thrilled with how it turned out.

When we first painted the orange wall, I wasn't sure about it at all. However, now I love it! 

This is what you see when you are walking in the doorway of the room:

Here is another view of the orange wall with the crib. The doors on the right are the closet. Brenson is not sleeping in the crib right now. When he starts sleeping in there, we will take out the bumper, blankets, etc.

Here is another view of the wall you see when you are walking in the room:

My dad made this dresser (that we are also using as a changing table). I love how it turned out! The wooden giraffe in the corner came from Africa. We brought it back when we were there during the summer of 2008.

Here is an up-close photo of the Brenson vinyl decal. I ordered this from Etsy. I've had mixed reactions to it, but I really like it!

This wall is pretty much taken up with the closet and the door. However, there is just enough room for this small shelf (it matches the dresser).

And because this makes me laugh:
The giraffe photo is one that we captured during our zoo visit on the day before Brenson was born. Love it!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

looks great!

Mallorie said...

WOW that looks awesome! You did a great job. Love the giraffe picture, so funny! Hope y'all are doing well and enjoying that sweet budnle of joy!

Lisa said...

Looks great (except for the headless, legless giraffe :))! I can't wait to see you guys next week and meet that little guy!