Thursday, November 1, 2012

Heeeey!

Hi, Everyone!

It's been a few days since my last post, and I have a ton of fun stuff to share with you all. We recently returned from a little family get-away to New Orleans, and it was quite an experience! However, right now I'm trying to sort through the *almost* 400 photos on my camera so I can post some of them on here. Can anyone say overwhelming? Of course, those 400 photos include our weekend of trunk-or-treat fun as well. Honestly, I'm completely burned out on Halloween right now. A little bit of Halloween goes a loooooooong way for me, even now that I have children. Is anyone else like this?

For now, I'll leave you with this fun family photo:

Love my little zoo :-). I'll be back soon!


3 comments:

Johannah Sirois said...

I love the kids costumes!!! They are soooo adorable =)

Unknown said...

I too am ready for Halloween and all the hoop-la to be gone. Cute picture of your children tho! Have a nice Friday and weekend ahead.

Justin and Marcie said...

They are adorable in their costumes!!!