Saturday, May 25, 2013

A little recap

We've had some super-fun little activities that have been keeping us busy over the past several months. Our spring is generally quite busy, and this year has been no exception.

On the first weekend of April, we celebrated cousin Chloe Jo's birthday. Can't believe this little girl is 4 years old already!

It was a princess party for girls only. They made these crowns, played games, and had a tea party!

Chloe Jo even had a princess cake.

Brianna loved all of the activities! She also loved the punch!

The girls were each given a tutu when they first got to the party. Love it!

This is one of my favorite photos from the day! So cute.

Later in the month, my sister, her friend, and I road-tripped to Missouri to attend a Ladies' Day event. My mom attended with us on Saturday. It was so uplifting and wonderful!

Our congregation also hosted a Ladies' Day in April. Our theme was Blessed be the Tie and we decorated in a western theme. So fun!

Also a very uplifting weekend! April was a month of spiritual feasts!

In early May, we went to watch our cousin Abby perform in a school play. Brianna especially thought this was so wonderful. Afterward, we went to eat ice cream.

I think this shot of Abby holding Brenson is adorable.

I'm not quite sure what was going on here, but I love this photo. Brenson is always so curious about what Sister is doing.

We also had a few visits and outside play dates with Meme this spring.

The weather has been amazing and the children are LOVING spending so much time outside.

Playing with bubbles is always a big hit.

My cute little guy is growing so fast. I'm just soaking up this time with him!

I hope you all have had a wonderful Spring as well!


No comments: