Thursday, January 29, 2015

Instagram Dump 2013

One of the purposes of this blog has always been to tell the story of my everyday life. Especially now that we have children, I think they will someday be interested in the things we did and what life was like before they could remember it. 

I have found that as I've added social media accounts to my life, it's actually made it more difficult to effectively document everything in one place. I've got stories on this blog, random photos uploaded to FB, and Instagram shots that I don't have anywhere else. So, in effort to put everything in one place and more effectively document life, I'm going to do a couple posts that contain all the photos I've put on Instagram (which I found are basically the same as the random FB photos). 

This post will have all the photos I put on IG in 2013. I'm also going to include the date, captions, and hashtags. Some of these photos will be repeats of what has already been posted on this blog, but I'm going to include them anyway. This is already time consuming and including everything is easier than trying to sort out what I've posted on the blog and what I've not :-). 

If you want to follow me on Instagram, you can find me as chellebellnel.

My very first IG post . . . 10/01/13

Perfect day for park play! #lovethesetwo #SAHM #wearingthemoutfornaps

10/05 - Seeeesters!

10/07 - Cheering on the Hubs playing basketball tonight. #gomeerkats #mondaynightleague

10/09 - Getting our teeth cleaned today.

10/17 - My dear sweet Pappy went to be with Jesus today. Love you so!

10/30 - It was costume day at storytime! #tinkerbell #peterpan #listeningintently #cuties

10/31 - Meeting babe Sadie. Love her. 

10/31

11/02 - It was a special treat kind of morning! 

11/11 - It's a great day for a nature hunt! #autumn #naturehunt #wearingthemoutfornaps #welovesticks #stayathomemom

11/11 - Exploring the old stompin' grounds with the kids today. #admissions #rogersstateuniversity #career #stayathomemom

11/16 - Enjoying a birthday dinner at our favorite Mexican joint. I think Bren liked it best of all! #cleanplate #kidsaremessy #elazteca #birthdaydinner #lovethisface

11/29 - Post Thanksgiving tradition: my mom makes the grand kids "initial" pancakes. Love the little things! #pancakes #traditions

11/30 - Me and my niecey-pie! #selfie #niece #turkeyhangover

12/03 - We love Hunter the Hillcat! #hillcats #rogersstateuniverstiy #holidayonthehill

12/03 - We enjoyed Holiday on the Hill tonight! #rogersstateuniversity #hillcats #holidayonthehill

12/06 - We are loving the winter weather! #letitsnow #lovemylittles #brrrrr 

12/13 - Showing of my Christmas decor today! #hollyjollyhometour

12/13 - #hollyjollyhometour

12/13 - #hollyjollyhometour #snowday #deckthehalls

12/19 - Making and paining snowflakes was on the agenda for this icy, frozen day. #brrrr #crafttime #hellowinter #stuckinside

Don't forget to follow me on IG . . . chellebellnel :-).


No comments: