Friday, January 30, 2015

Instagram Dump 2014

I'm continuing with the Instagram documentation today. This post will be quite a bit longer than yesterday's as I posted a ton more in 2014 than in 2013 (mostly because I posted throughout the entire year and not just the last 3 months). In fact, this is probably my longest post EVER. Next year, I think I'll split it up in 3 or 6 months chunks. If you want to follow me on IG, my account name is chellebellnel :-). 

Also, I want to add that I posted my belly pic to Instagram each week when I updated my blog with pregnancy information. I did not include the belly pics in this post because I know for sure they are all included in my blog already in my weekly pregnancy updates posts, and this post is long enough already without them!

Okay, here goes :-).

01/01 - Remembering this day, one year ago, when our worst fears were confirmed. We had lost our unborn baby at 13 weeks gestation. This verse has never meant so much to me as it has in the past year. #babyloss #miscarriage #remembering #Godisfaithful

01/02 - Some days are just more of a struggle. #infertility #grief #babyloss #miscarriage

01/03 - It just has to be. #infertility #grief #babyloss #miscarriage

01/05 - Snowing again! Tried to get out for church this morning but it was a no-go as the roads were horrible. #snowedin #wheredoIliveagain? #brrrr #snowday

01/06 - Brenson's Grampy built him this fantastic work bench for Christmas. Little man loves it and has already spent hours playing with it! #ifIhadahammer #canwebuildit? #boyfun

01/06 - Look who's in a toddler bed! #growingup #dontblink #amIreadyforthis?

01/07 - It's too cold to go outside to play, so we brought the snow inside to us! #sahm #cabinfever #snowday

01/08 - I've repeated this to myself often this week. #cabinfever #infertility #lovemylittles #oneofthoseweeks #yaynaptime

01/10 - Learning to eat with chopsticks! #gettingcultured #diningwithlittles #chopsticks

01/13 - It's a great day for some outdoor play! #sahm #lovemylittles #hooraysunshine #wearingthemoutfornaps #januaryheatwave

01/16 - It's a green shake type of morning! #drinkingourveggies #healthy #yummy #spinach #canteventasteit

01/17 - Learning to make snow in preschool today! Number 35 and blue stripes are mine :-). #lovemylittles #mommyandmepreschool #fridayfunday

01/18 - Just a glimpse of today's cuteness! #cutie #littleboy #lovethisface

01/20 - We decided to have some fun at our favorite park today . . . Had to take advantage of this great weather before it turns cold again! #lovemylittles #funinthesun #wearingthemoutfornaps

01/21 - Brianna has suddenly decided she wants to write. While practicing Ns today (since she has 4 in her first and last name), she decided to write Hs, too. I love seeing her progress! #learningathome #threeyearsold

01/22 - She was happy to oblige! Haha!

01/23 - Totally has her stinker face on! #threeyearsold #havingfunteasingmommasfriends

01/23 - There's something about this that is SO hilarious to me! I normally don't like/post naked pics but I couldn't resist this one :). 

01/25 - Spending the day shopping and eating out with my favorite girl! I look like a scrub, but we're having priceless girl time! #lovethisface #noboysallowed #hurtingmypocketbook

01/28 - Because we can't be a princess ALL the time. 

01/29 - I love just becauses. #justbecause #daybrightener #thoughtfulhubby

01/30 - Working on those fine motor skills! #funwithfood #preschool #skillz #chipmunkcheekfromeatingtheactivity

02/01 - Having fun driving through Home Depot! #cleartheroads #crazydrivers

02/02 - Another snowy day in OK! #thegroundhogsawitsshadow #winterwonderland #doyouwanttobuildasnowman?

02/03 - Even though my littles are two years apart in age (almost exactly), I put them both in size 4T pjs tonight. #mytwoyearoldishuge #catchingupwithsister #nottwins

02/05 - My little guy and I have had a rough day. I felt like maybe he just needed a little extra lovin' so I rocked him for a few minutes before nap. He's NEVER been one to be rocked to sleep, but he fell asleep in my arms almost immediately. I'm soaking him up and counting my blessings. Time goes by too quickly, and I know someday I'll miss even tough days like today. #lovethisface #blessings #cherishthemoment

02/06 - We enjoyed watching the Hillcats play tonight. Brianna especially loved seeing her pal, Hunter! #rsuhillcats #gohillcats #rogersstateuniversity

02/06 - TBT - Miss Brianna during the great blizzard of 2011! #tbt #lovethisface #coltsfan

02/10 - Happy 2nd birthday to my tender-hearted, perceptive, slow-to-warm, loving, logical, always-on-the-move, intelligent little joy in the form of my boy, Brenson. We praise God for you and thank Him every day for choosing us to be your family on this earth. I'll eat you up I love you so! #birthday #twoyearsold #blessed

02/11 - We're ready to cheer on Team USA with the flags we made today! #olympics #teamUSA #craftingwithlittles

02/12 - I've got a sick little boy today. He's been throwing up a lot so of course I have been doing tons of laundry, and now my dryer has quit working. Despite this, I'm thankful that my little guy is rarely sick and it's nothing serious. I'm thankful for spare sheets and blankets and pjs. I'm thankful my clothesline outside and that the weather is above freezing for the first time in 2 weeks. And I'm thankful for Febreeze. Very thankful indeed! #sickboy #thankful #pukeandlotsofit

02/13 - Today's project: making Olympic rings! Brought to you by WASHABLE paint ;). #olympics #craftingwithlittles #washablepaintsavedtheday

02/15 - #infertility #babyloss

02/16 - We had a fun afternoon celebrating our friend Callie's birthday at the bowling alley. #firsttimebowler #birthdayfun #cutie #lovethisface

02/17 - It's been a tough week. Lots of sickness, lots of tears, and lots of being stuck inside! Today, my friend dropped by with a Sonic iced tea just for me. I love a friend who knows just what I need . . . A friend who knows my heart! #blessed #truefriend #iheartsonic

02/18 - Happy birthday to my spunky, enthusiastic, out-going, bossy, smart, perceptive, affectionate, independent, fearless, imaginative, four-year-old ball of energy, Brianna! You bring so much joy to our lives, and your fearlessness inspires us. We love you forever. #birthday #fouryearsold #spunkygirl

02/18 - Two sweet 4 year old cousins after Brianna's birthday dinner last night . . . Best friends! #BFF #cousins #birthdayfun #fouryearsold

02/19 - I caught Brenson taking the diaper off of Bri's baby and putting his underwear on him. I guess he thought it was time to potty train, ha! #sillyboy #reallifeplay

02/20 - TBT - February 1981 when I was just 3 months old. #weeone #TBT #vintageChelley

02/21 - We're getting ready to celebrate our longed-for, prayed-for, loooooong-awaited-for, and LOVED babies tomorrow. I can't believe they are 2 and 4 years old already! #infertility #answeredprayers #Godisgood #birthdayfun #thecircusiscomingtotown

02/22 - Birthday party day was a huge success! We were blessed to spend the day with many loved ones, and the kids had a blast at the circus! #blessed #circusbirthday #birthdayfun

02/22 - My sweet birthday girl was just precious today. She thanked me several times for her fun party and can't wait to have her friends over again! #birthdayfun #fouryearsold #catface #sweetgirl

02/22 - Yep, this pretty well sums up our day! #lovethisface #circusbirthday #birthdayfun

02/23 - Oklahoma sunset . . . Thank you Lord for this reminder of Your greatness! #nofilter #Godisgood

02/25 - We capped off our morning photog session with a Mexican food lunch date! Yummm! #mexicanfood #lunchingout #smileforthecamera

02/26 - My little Olympic gold medalists are so sad the Olympics are over. We're already looking forward to summer 2016! #craftingwithlittles #olympics #latergram

02/27 - TBT - My family of origin! Can you tell which one is me? #tbt #vintageChelley

02/28 

03/02 - SNOW! We love it, but we're hoping this is winter's farewell blast!#snowagain #goodbyewinter #brrrr

03/02 - We're getting ready to brave the snow and ice on our way to church AGAIN! Hopefully for the last time this season! #williteverstop? #comeonspring #iceicebaby #brrrr

03/03 - Obviously getting ready to do something rotten! #snowday #brrrr #rottengirl

03/03 - Do you want to build a snowman? #frozen #brrrr #yesijustdidthat

03/03 - My handsome men! #snowday #brrrrr #lovethem

03/06 - My baby girl isn't feeling well today and let me rock her to sleep. I hate that she feels bad, but I'm soaking up these rapidly fleeting moments. #cherishthemoment #lovethisface #sicknessbegone

03/07 - They look painful to me, but Bren LOVES these goggles that cme with his construction worker dress up set. And I love his hair today :-). #lovethisface #canwebuildit?

03/08 - We spent this cold, rainy Saturday exploring some great Oklahoma attractions. We love our state. #daycation #oklahoma #route66 #bigbluewhale #gunsandgrub

03/11 - Yaaaaay for outside play on a 70 degree day! #lovemylittles #sahm #heatwave

03/11 - Our neighbor kid is here playing the saxophone for us! Hahaha! Party at the N's!

03/13 - TBT - Brianna at *almost* two year old. #tbt

03/14 - Eating outside redneck style today - fried food and shirtless, ha! #greatdayforapicnic #sahm #wearingthemoutfornaps

03/15 - Brenson and Chris got their hair cut today. In the words of Brianna, "Oh you guys look much more better, Chris!" She keeps us laughing (and cringing when she uses our first names). #handsomeboy #funnygirl #fromthemouthofa4yearold

03/17 - No pinches for us. Happy St. Paddy's Day! #stpaddysday #gotgreen #luckotheirish

03/18 - #lovethem #familyphoto #patriotgolfcourse

03/19 - My little love. #lovethisface #handsomeboy #mommasprince

03/24 - Evidence of a lazy day at home! #sahm #lovemylittles

03/25 - We went to Atwoods to see the baby animals, and I caught Sister sneaking a kiss in the cart. #siblinglove #sweetsister #thearethemoments #lovemylittles

03/26 - In the 30 minutes since waking up from nap, my Bs have made our living room look like a tornado went through. How do you Mommas prevent this sort of disaster? A little mess doesn't bother me, but this is ridiculous. PS - I was prepping dinner while they were playing. #Btornado #parenting #makingmessesjustforfun

03/26 - Learning about kites at Miss Shelly's! #fridayfunday #mommyandmepreschool

03/27 - I got to spend the day with my beautiful friend I haven't seen in FOUR years. It was good for my heart to catch up and laugh all afternoon! #preciousfriend #lifelongfriend

03/27 - While Momma was away, my babies spent the day with Daddy. This almost always includes some dirt digging! #lovemylittles #alittledirtneverhurt

03/31 - I love these little angels. Even when they're not being so angelic. #lovemylittles #sahm #toddlerhoodisnojoke

04/01 - I was giving Bren some pre-nap snuggles, and the next thing I knew he was asleep. Forget all the things I "need" to do and spend the afternoon holding my little man? Yes, please! #cherishthemoment #houseworkwillwait #photobombedbyastuffeddog

04/02 - I went to get dressed for Bible study tonight, and when I came out I found that Bren had colored his face, hands, legs, and feet with a marker. Black, of course. And even though the marker is "washable", it did not completely wash off. Sigh. #boymom #threeminutes #mischiefmaker

04/05 - Love her! #lovethisface #wildwoman #fouryearsold

04/07 - Sometimes, life is about learning to dance in the rain. #lifelessons #playingintherain #lovemylittles

04/13 - Springtime in Oklahoma! In the words of Brenson, after a loud clap of thunder, "I better hide!" #tornadoalley #springinoklahoma #nofilter

04/16 - #infertility #babyloss #miscarriage #ttc

04/18 - The Hubs was traveling out of state for work all week, and both kiddos were struggling with allergy issues which caused severe GRUMPINESS. So, when he got back into town today, he sent me off for some alone time and a pedicure. Yes, please!

04/20

04/20 - Egg hunting at the beautiful Patriot Golf Course! #lovethisface #egghunt #patriotgolfcourse

04/21 - Testing out the new playground equipment at the city park. The Bs approve! #springinoklahoma #springisfinallyhere #wearingthemoutfornaps #sahm

04/22 - Brenson got his teeth cleaned for the first time today. He did so well . . . No tears! #dentist #healthyteeth #notears

04/23 - We love Library Story Time! #goodlisteners #beingsocial #weheartbooks

04/24 - Chris and me at our HS graduation :-). #tbt #highschoolsweethearts

04/28 - Having a great day at the zoo! #tulsazoo #springinoklahoma #sahm #lovemylittles

04/28 - On the train at the zoo! #tulsazoo #choochoo #sahm

04/30 - Sibling love. These moments are often fleeting, but I'll take them when I can! #lovemylittles #siblinglove

05/01 - Remembering sweet baby Lucy today on her two year angelversary. She left quite the impression on our hearts, and we will always miss her. XOXO Lucy. #babyloss #stillbirth #grief #remember

05/02 - Little brother is taking care of business! #springinoklahoma #lovingthisweather #countryboyintraining #moreweedsthangrass

05/07 - My little girl is a book lover just like her momma. What's better than falling asleep with your favorite book? #lovethisface #weheartbooks #sweetdreams

05/11 - As many of you know, my journey to motherhood has been anything but easy. It has been a road littered with anticipation, plagued with disappointment, and tainted by loss. However, through it all, God is my anchor. He knows the pain I've felt, the tears I've cried, and the disappointment I've endured. He has shown me what it means to trust Him, and He has helped me learn that He is faithful. Mother's Day will always be a bit bittersweet to me as I reflect on my journey and praise God for my Bs. I am thankful every single day for the opportunity to live my dream of being a mother to my sweet babies. I love this anchor necklace they got me this year, and will wear it as a reminder that God is my anchor in the storms of life and always. #babyloss #infertility #mothersday #bittersweet

05/15 - I'm rocking on my front porch on this gorgeous spring day in Oklahoma, watching my kids play in the yard, and enjoying our beautiful roses. These simple moments are my favorite! #springinoklahoma #lovemylittles #lovingthisweather #thesimplethings #frontporchrockin #sahm

05/18 - Love my sweet girl! #lovethisface #daughterlove

05/20 - We headed to the zoo again today! Between the ferocious Oklahoma wind and the 87 school groups (who ALL had to ask/comment about my "twins"), this Momma's nerves are a bit frazzled. However, we had a great time and some great teachable moments! Love love having annual zoo passes. #tulsazoo #oklahomawind #nottwins

05/21 - These two have my heart! Bren looked at me this morning and said, "Momma, you look bee-oo-if-uuul!" Just what I needed today. #lovemylittles #mommasprince

05/22 - So true. So comforting. So thankful.

05/23 - This little sweetie - who is having a bit of a bad hair day - just said, "I'm so happy. I've got the love of Jesus in my heart." Praying that she'll always know the joy that comes from the love of Jesus! #truejoy #loveofjesus #badhairday

05/25 - Happy Memorial Day from my favorite little kidlets!

05/27 - This was my FB status update four years ago today. I said I was confident but I know on the inside I was feeling deeply conflicted. Chris and I had purposed early on in our marriage that I would stay home with our children when we had them. Then, they didn't come and didn't come, and in the meantime I poured myself into a career that I loved with a passion. I was right where I wanted to be in my career, had a wonderful staff, and of course bringing home a paycheck was nice :-). It was so difficult to walk away from that. However, four years later I AM truly confident that I made the right decision for my family. I adore staying home with my babies, and am sure that they have taught me as much as I've taught them. I am incredibly thankful for the opportunity to live my dream as a stay-at-home Momma! #timehop #sahm #reflections

05/31 - My three favorite gals! Love them! #cousins #sillinesscaptured #lamberts

06/10 - Miss Stephanie gave us all a much needed trim today! #choppingthemop #hairandbeyond

06/11 - We're having a blast at VBS this week "Running With Jesus"! There's nothing better than instilling God's Word in young hearts!

06/11 - Teaching 4s and 5s at our VBS this week has been wonderful! They're a great group of kiddos!

06/13 - I adore these just-awake-from-nap faces that pile on me for snuggles every afternoon! #sahm #lovemylittles

06/16 - Because it's a splash pad kind of day! #summertime #waterbabies #blusteryday

06/18 - My pretty girl loves bug-catching and caterpillar-holding! #countrygirl #alwayscurious #lovethisface

06/19 - We had a great time with these lil sweeties today! Love them!

06/19 - My sweet little guy had to have stitches for the first time last night after busting his face at the splash pad while I was out. My hubby called and said, "Meet us at Urgent Care." Not words a Momma like to hear! A lot of blood and tears later, we walked out with 5 stitches and a sucker. We were both pretty traumatized, but doing fine :-). #lifewithaboy #boymom

06/22 - Yaaaaaay!!! #roadtrip #vacation #mountainsandcoolweather

06/23 - Enjoying this amazing view tonight! #colorado #vacation #mountainsandcoolweather

06/25 - Standing in front of Long's Peak! #mountainsandcoolweather #vacation #longspeak #colorado

06/30 - Enjoying beautiful Colorado Springs today! #colorado #vacation #wheresthecoolweather

07/01 - Soaking up a bit of scenic New Mexico! #vacation #headinghome

07/02 - We LOVE beautiful Colorado, but are happy to be home! I think Oklahoma is welcoming us back with this spectacular sunset tonight! #oklahomasunset #homesweethoma

07/04 - This has always been one of my favorite photos of my little on Independence Day 2012. Happy Independence Day!

07/07 - We're doing swim lessons this week and next. We are ALL excited for Brianna and Chloe Jo to be learning this valuable life skill! #lifeskillz #swimlessons

07/10 - It's a beautiful, stormy day in Oklahoma! That means perfect napping weather, but it also means a scared little boy that insisted Mommy hold him. How can I say no??? #cherishthemoment #oklahomastorrms #yaynaptime

07/17 - TBT - Bren has always been my serious, sweet, sensitive little guy. This photo is a favorite, for sure! #tbt #lovethisface #mommasprince

07/20 - Brenson really wanted to try on my glasses today, so I let him. Everything about this photo makes me smile . . . The expression on his face, his farmer's tan, how cute he looks in my glasses . . . Love it all! #lovethisface #mommasprince

07/21 - One year ago today, we lost our second baby to miscarriage. We will always love you, July Baby. #babyloss #miscarriage

07/24 - TBT - Chloe Jo was 2 and Brianna was 1. Makes my heart hurt a little. #tbt

07/26 - Brenson got his hair cut today . . . Like REALLY cut. I'm not sure yet how I feel about it. It makes him look SO grown up. Eeeep!

08/03 - The Nelsons are officially in the market for a mini-van! Praising God for these blessings! #pregnantwithtwins #doubleblessing #twoistwiceasnice #twinbies

08/14 - Technology is just incredible! I love seeing my little twinbies. #twinbies #twoistwiceasnice #doubleblessing

08/14 - I'm spending a little one-on-one time with my little man tonight. This boy has my heart!

08/18 - Sleepy mornings with my littles are my favorites! #lovemylittles #sahm #pregnantmommaisstillsleepy

08/21 - TBT to 2010 with our one little wee one! #tbt #lovethisface

08/24 - Momma has been sick, so Daddy had hair duty today. What's sweeter than a Daddy fixing his little girl's hair?!?

09/01 - Sweet dreams my little love. 

09/02 - We've had a very slow start to our roadtrip today (rain, potty breaks, clothes changes, food stops, etc), but now it's time for the rubber to hit the road and make up some time. The peace and quiet doesn't hurt, either :-). #roadtrip #yaynaptime #goingtoseethearch

09/04 - The kiddos thing one of the best parts of a road trip is the pool time! It was pretty great for this pregnant Momma's aching back, as well. #roadtrip #pooltime #paranoidmommastillmakesthemwearpuddlesjumpers 

09/09 - We're having a Gospel Meeting this week at church. Last night, Bren was intently studying his Bible maps. Love it!

09/13 - My favorite little man! Love him! #lovethisface # sohandsome #littleman #mommasprince #2yearsold

09/18 - I think the "less is more" concept is lost on her :-). #moreismore #spunkygirl #accessorize

09/20 - We had a great morning walking in honor of my Pappy to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association. #walktoendalzheimers #teamgreywolf #pappylove

09/23 - TBT - four years ago today. This photo still makes me smile! #timehop #tbt

10/04 - A morning spent with my spunky girl was just perfect! She's such a joy (especially one-on-one). #girltime #mommyanddaughterday #spunkygirl #4yearsold

10/07 - #favorite #myloves #autumn #pumpkinpatch

10/09 - Our sweet Baby A. #pregnantwithtwins #twinbies #twins #twoistwiceasnice #21weeks #ultrasound #lovethisface

10/16 - #helloautumn #amazing #bestiesdoChicago #milleniumpark #lifeescape #thewindycity #303Chicago

10/17 - I'm sitting in a glass box, hanging off the side of the Sears Tower, suspended 103 floors above Chicago! Eeeeeeek! #scaredtodeath #bestiesdoChicago #willistower #303Chicago

10/18 - Sitting on a plane. Every time I look down, this is what I see. Hello, babies!!! #pregnantwithtwins #doubleblessing #flyingwhilepregnant #souncomfortable #twinbies #twins #23weeks

10/28 - We enjoyed a little family pumpkin carving tonight. I think the boys' witch pumpkin outshines the girls' jack-o-lantern just a bit! #pumpkincarving #familynight #boysvsgirls

10/29 - Max and Olivia really enjoyed storytime today! #wherethewildthingsare #olivia #halloween #librarystorytime #siblingbond

10/29 - And because I love their serious faces, too. #wherethewildthingsare #olivia #librarystorytime #goodlisteners #halloween

10/31 - Max and Olivia loved Halloween this year! #halloween #jumpingonthebandwagon #favoritebookcharacters #readmore

11/03 - My boy loves to "work". He will sit and just build, saw, screw things together, etc for long periods of time. Love him! #littleman #workerbee #boylife

11/06 - Baby B at 25 weeks and 3 days!

11/14 - Welcome to winter . . . where the air is dry and the hair is full of static! #wildhair #nosmilestoday #belowfreezingtemps

11/15 - Officially a {very pregnant} mini-van Momma! Whoo-hoo! #pregnantwithtwins #momoffour #minivanMomma

11/17 - We got our teeth cleaned today, so of course we had to play "dentist" when we got home :-). Poor little brother! #reallifeplay #drsister #dontbitedownnow

11/24 - Brenson's newest obsession is with I Spy books . . . and not the board book version made for littles his age . . . he only like the "big" ones! I love this photo of him spying things out with his daddy. #ispy #myboys #twoyearsold #booklover

12/01 - These sweet girls love their new Frozen dresses! #frozenobsessed #cousins #alwaysfightingoverwhogetstobeElsa

12/04 - At the doctor waiting patiently to see the Twinbies! #onehourandcounting #patientlyimpatient #pregnantwithtwins #twinbies #twins #twoistwiceasnice #doubleblessing

12/11 - A little outside play is doing us a world of good today! #lovemylittles #wearingthemoutfornaps #sahm

12/12 - It's Polar Express day at Miss Shelly's! We're excited to wear our Christmas pj's! #thepolarexpress #lovemylittles #mommyandmepreschool

12/13 - Oh this sweet face . . . sleeping with his hands behind his head just like Daddy. #lovethisface #justlikedaddy #bestillmyheart

12/18 - My Baby B who looks JUST like Brianna to me! #lovethisface #twinbies #twins #twoistwiceasnice #doubleblessing #31weeks #ultrasoundphotosarecreepy #pregnantwithtwins

12/21 - So blessed! #lovemylittles #Christmascheer #sweetbabies #blessedMomma

12/27 - The sickies are keeping us from going outside, so we brought the snow in to us! #paintingsnow #winterfun #sickiesgoaway

12/28 - Urgent care :-(. This pregnant Momma hasn't been this sick in a looooooong time. Booooo.

Whew! I know that was crazy long, but I also think it was kind of fun to take a "walk" through our year. What a year it was!




1 comment:

Antha said...

Loved all pictures, the Sonic cup makes me super homesick :) Miss my cherry vanilla Dr Pepper and you all of course;)