Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunday, Sunday

Happy Sunday, everyone! I'm going to share a collection of {somewhat} random photos on here today simply because I like them :-). 

We are a Jesus-loving, Bible-reading, praying, church-going family. We love Sundays because it is a day that we get to push pause on our day-to-day hectic life and praise God. We get to spend time with our church family and feed our souls. However, as much as we love Sundays, they are a hard day when you have lots of littles! We are still finding our groove since having the babies, so Sunday morning can be especially difficult trying to get everyone ready and out the door for church. So - of course - I have to complicate things by wanting to take photos before church. What can I say? It's the only day I fix my hair and put on make-up lately!

Several weekends ago, Mom had come down for the weekend to visit. My aunt and uncle had planned to bring my grandmother to visit us and meet the babies that weekend, but it ended up not working out at the last minute. We were very disappointed, but hopefully they will be able to make it down soon. Anyway, I couldn't pass up the opportunity for family photos that Sunday since Mom was here to take them for us. The babies are almost five weeks old in these photos.

Daddy holding a fussy Brooke, Momma holding Brecklyn

Since Brecklyn was completely chill that morning, I took the opportunity to get a few photos of just the two of us :-).


Love her so much.

Brooke finally fell asleep, so of course I wanted a few photos of me with just her. 

My sweet, sleepy girl <3 .="" p="">

Mom and her four youngest grandbabies:

Mom with Brecklyn and Brooke . . . she didn't really have any photos of her holding both of them, so we had to get one, of course.

Brianna saw this photo and said, "We should have been holding their heads better." Ha! I agree, but I still think it's sweet of my four littles!

A week ago today, I thought Bren looked so handsome and just had to take a few photos of him. 


Oh my boy! Don't let this face fool you . . . we ended up having quite a time in church that morning due in large part to Bren's poor choices. Oh well, we will hopefully do better next time (good thing he's so cute!)

Brianna also looked so sweet! That girl is growing like a weed, and we're having trouble finding clothes in her closet that actually fit. 


Daddy wanted a few photos of just him with the babies (who are almost six weeks old in these photos). However, Brecklyn was screaming, so he got one with only Brooke.

Classic Brooke face . . . with spit-up in the corner of her mouth and all :-).

It was bright outside! Ha!

My favorites!

As nice and somewhat put together as they look in this photo, I want to be honest. The morning ended up being a fiasco. Like I said above, Bren acted pretty naughty during worship services and had to be taken out multiple times (this is very rare for him). Both babies fussed and cried because they were tired but wouldn't go to sleep. Brooke had a poopy diaper that leaked onto her clothes. She also had several big spit-ups. Brecklyn refused to take her bottle and wasted three ounces of my pumped milk *tear*. I think I was only in the worship service for about two minutes that morning! Sometimes we just have days like that (and I wouldn't trade it!)

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!








1 comment:

Erin and Ryan said...

Wow you look amazing! I would have never guessed ever that you were just pregnant...especially with twins! I laughed out loud at what Brianna said about holding the babies heads - ha!