Friday, May 8, 2015

Brianna's 5 Year and Brenson's 3 Year Pics

Back in the middle of February, our whole family paid a visit to our favorite photographer. Our primary goal for that session was to get family photos as well as newborn photos for the twins. And, those goals were accomplished! Each year, I have photos done of our kiddos around their birthdays. While that session was the perfect time (calendar-wise) to have the big kids' photos done, I thought it would be a little much to try and squeeze individual photos of Brianna and Brenson in on that session as well. 

Instead, I scheduled a session for the Bigs at the end of March. I asked my sister to join us so that she could watch the babies while I dedicated my attention to Brianna and Brenson. It ended up working out really well, and of course I LOVE the photos that Shea captured. My favorite thing about Shea's work is that it really captures the personalities of my kiddos. I'm always so thankful to have the entire set of photos :-). 

This was the first session that I felt like it was "easy". Brianna and Brenson are just at an age where it isn't quite so chaotic trying to get decent photo. Enough jabbering on . . . you can see for yourself!

1

2

3

4 (love!)

5

6

7

8
Haha . . . she kept telling me that this was the face she was going to make in all the photos. Thankfully, she only used it a few times :-).

9

10
Bren has always had a face that the camera LOVES. And, I pretty much love every photo Shea took of him. 

11

12
The hardest thing about photographing Bren is getting him to relax.

13

14

15

16

17
One of my favorites of Bren.

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30
I'm not sure what was going on here. There's really no telling!

31

32

33

34

35
One of my favorites of Brianna.

36

37

38

39

40

41

42
Mischievous!

43

44

45
He definitely loosened up as the session went on. 

46

47
Bren's reward for taking good pics was being permitted to do a silly pose. He doesn't always embrace the silly, but he did this time!

48

49

50

51

52
Love!

53
My sweet, sweet, boy.

54

55

56

57
Favorite!

58

59

60

61

62
Mischievous!

63
Silly pose . . . lovely children, haha!

64

65

66
How old is she?

67

68
Again, how old?

69

70

71

72

73

74

75
Sweet girl.

76

77
A favorite, for sure!

78
Sqeeeeeeeeze!

79

80

81
Obviously, ending on a silly note!

As usual, I was thrilled with the photos. They just encapsulate each child so well! The whole session only took about 45 minutes, and I will cherish these photos always. I had the hardest time deciding which ones to print and display.

Which ones are your favorites?


3 comments:

Cassidy Adams said...

I can't believe how big they are!! They are precious and beautiful:)

Charlotte said...

Wow, that is a ton of pictures!! It must have been a long shoot, how do you manage to keep them interested?! I adore Brianna's purple outfit, it is totally adorable!!

Cheryl said...

All of these pics are just the cutest! I don't know how you choose which ones to print to display. Cute, cute kids!