Monday, January 4, 2016

Instagram Dump 2015 (July - Dec)

This post includes almost all of my Instagram posts from July 2015 through December 2015. I say "almost all" because it does not include videos I posted. Most of these photos can also be found somewhere here on the blog (though not all), but I really like seeing the highlights of our day-to-day life all in one place like this. Enjoy!


07/02 - Riding the train at the zoo! #familyof6selfie #OKCzoo #lotsoflittles #twins #twinbies #twingirls #latergram

07/03 - One year ago today, we found out these little babies were growing inside of me. That was such a wonderful, terrifying appointment. We could never have imagined how wonderful life would be with our precious girls. Thank you, God, for these beautiful blessings (who are also 5 months old today!) #twingirls #twinbies #twins #doubleblessing #twoistwiceasnice #BrookeElianaMae #BrecklynSarahFaith 

07/06 - {heart} my Granny! #mygranny #roadtrip #independenceday

07/07 - Playing in the rain together made this rainy day better! #BriannaElisabethJo #BrensonCharlesJacob #summertimefun

07/09 - My favorites {heart}{heart}{heart}#summertimefun #lotsoflittles #twinbies #twingirls #twins #thebigs #familytime #roadtrip

07/12 - First pigtails for Miss Brooke Ellie! #BrookeElianaMae #babyA #twinbies #twingirls #nottwinhairdos #poorsisterisbald

07/14 - Weekly family fun night! #thebabieswantedthoseballs #Imaterriblebowler #bothkidsscoredhigherthanme #Ineedthegutterbumpers #myarmisgonnabesore #kidsbowlfree

07/15 - During the last couple of weeks, the exhaustion has hit a whole new level. The babies are going through some sort of sleep regression, Brianna has had a few nightmares, and Bren has decided he's too old to nap. All of this compounded on a Momma whose sleep reserves were already completely depleted has really upped the sleep deprivation ante. Through it all, I'm trying to stay focused on knowing that this is a season, and no matter how sleep deprived I am, I am so so thankful to be the Momma to my little crew. Thank you, God, for my babies. And caffeine. Lots and lots of caffeine :-). #whoneedssleepanyway #sleepwhenyouredead

07/17 - Making lemons into lemonade at Mommy-and-Me preschool. #thebigs #whenlifegivesyoulemons #summertimefun

07/18 - A little tie-dye project earlier this week means cute and colorful shirts to wear today! #summertimefun #lotsoflittles #twins #twinbies #twingirls #thebigs #hippies

07/19 - "Who is like You, O Lord, among the gods? Who is like, You, glorious in holiness, Fearful in praises, doing wonders?" #Sunday #PraiseGod #lotsoflittles

07/20 - We started swim lessons today! This was Bren's first year, and I wasn't sure how he would do. My cautious boy can be very slow-to-warm. However, he was excited and did GREAT! They all rocked day 1! #summertimefun

07/21 - Tonight, I lie awake thinking of our little July Baby. It was two years ago today that we lost her to miscarriage, and I know I'll always think of her on this day. We loved her deeply and have grieved her deeply, but she will always be a part of our hearts and our story. #miscarriage #angelversary #grief

07/23 - Smiles all around! #twins #twinbies #twingirls #doubleblessing #twoistwiceasnice #BrookeElianaMae #BrecklynSarahFaith

07/26 - "But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; Let them ever shout for joy because You defend them; Let those also who love Your name be joyful in You." #Sunday #lotsoflittles #PraiseGod

07/29 - Our first set of twins! #BriannaElisabethJo #BrensonCharlesJacob #inseparable #notreallytwins

07/31 - #curlyhairproblems #BrookeElianaMae #babyA

08/02 - My sweet baby Breckles! {heart}{heart}{heart} #babyB #BrecklynSarahFaith #babyofthefamily #lovethisface

08/03 - Say it ain't so! These little sweeties are 6 month old today. So thankful they are growing, happy, and healthy, but wishing I could freeze time just a bit. #twins #twingirls #twinbies #BrookeElianaMae #BrecklynSarahFaith #doubleblessing #twoistwiceasnice

08/05 - Brianna wanted to match with the babies. I know this won't last forever, so I'm soaking it up while I can! #BriannaElisabethJo #BrookeElianaMae #BrecklynSarahFaith #matchymatchy

08/07 - We only have about a week left of summer, then Brianna will be off to school. Our crew won't be the same without her :-(. #lotsoflittles #BriannaElisabethJo #BrensonCharlesJacob #BrookeElianaMae #BrecklynSarahFaith #matchy #summertimefun

08/09 - He's got the look! #BrensonCharlesJacob #lovethisface #Sunday

08/12 - These two {heart}{heart}{heart}. Brecklyn (in pink) was getting fussy, so Brooke was trying to comfort. Brooke was even patting her back! #twins #twinbies #twingirls #doubleblessing #twoistwiceasnice

08/14 - #prodad

08/17 - Seven precious blessings between two infertile friends who never dreamed our lives would turn out this way! Thank you Lord for YOUR plans and faithfulness! 


08/19 - My sweet Sarah has been having some sleep trouble lately, and rough sleep equals a cranky girl. However, last night she slept for 13 hours! Her sweet smiles this morning tell me that good sleep is just what she needed. #babyB #babyofthefamily #BrecklynSarahFaith

08/20 - Officially parents of a kindergartner! Eeeeeep!

08/23 - Sunday in the park! #twinstagram #twinbies #twingirls #twins #twoistwiceasnice

08/26 - Adventures in Kindergarten Day 5 - Brianna is LOVING school. She's up every morning before she needs to be, just so excited to go. She is currently battling a cough and the sniffles. I assumed we'd deal with a lot of sickness this year, but really, it's day FIVE. Sigh. Every morning at drop-off, she walks right into school with no hesitation . . . So calm and confident. As I watched her smile and wave so cutely at her music teacher as she trotted into the school this morning, tears filled my eyes. I thought I was out of the crying danger zone, but I was wrong, ha! I pray that her little light continues to shine for Jesus, and that she never loses her sparkle. {heart}{heart}{heart} #BriannaElisabethJo #adventuresinkindergarten

08/27 - Getting ready to bake some cookies on this rainy day with my little man {heart}. #BrensonCharlesJacob #lovethisface #rainydayfun

08/31 - Don't worry, Brooke Ellie . . . Everyone has bad hair days sometimes! #BrookeElianaMae #babyA #cutestpoutface #badhairday #lovethisface

09/03 - Truth. #hotmessalert #momlife

09/05 - Which camera are we supposed to look at? #familyfunday #familyof6 #atleastwetried

09/07 - I laughed a little too hard at this! Things are always soooooo much funnier when I'm fatigued :-). #ineedsleep #itisfunny #butnotthatfunny

09/09 - Working together to finish the puzzle today at story time :-). #twins #twinbies #twingirls #librarystorytime #teamwork

09/11 - Adventures in Kindergarten Day 16: I received my first phone call from the school office today. It's kind of a terrible feeling to check your phone and see a missed call from your child's school! Brianna is fine, but somehow she got hit right in the eye with a beanbag. They gave her ice, and said she was "anxious to return to class". However, they think she may have a black eye, so they wanted to let me know what happened. When I told her Daddy, he said, "I'm surprised it took this long for her to get injured!" Hahaha, yep! #BriannaElisabethJo #adventuresinkindergarten #spunkygirl #bigpersonalitiesdobigthings

09/13 - This is how we roll these days. Each Little comes with their own bag o' fun :-)! #lotsoflittles #momof4 #momlife

09/16 - Photos from the twins' 6 month photo session are posted on the blog (link in profile). I'm in love with them! #twins #twinbies #twingirls #twoistwiceasnice #doubleblessing

09/19 - 2015 Walk to End Alzheimer's . . . Our 7th year as walkers! #walktoendalzheimers #alzheimersawareness #alzheimersassociation

09/22 - Wal-mart was just too much Brecklyn this morning. I feel the same way! #twins #twinbies #twingirls #thedevilstore

10/04 - "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord. The fruit of the womb is a reward." #twins #twinbies #doubleblessing #Sunday #PraiseGod #twoistwiceasnice #BrookeElianaMae #BrecklynSarahFaith

10/05 - I framed these similar photos of my three girls (each 6 months old in the photos), and I love the way it turned out! You know I'm a sucker for comparison pics :-). Can you tell who is who? #BriannaElisabethJo #BrookeElianaMae #BrecklynSarahFaith #nottriplets #buttheycouldbe

10/06 - Now that Brooke has two teeth, she's ready to order off the menu! #BrookeElianaMae #elazteca #mexicanfood #homeawayfromhome

10/07 - My favorite time of year! #autumn #pumpkinpatch #lotsoflittles #mylittlepumpkins #twibies
 

10/12 - What a perfect day for a picnic! #twinbies #lotsoflittles #autumninoklahoma #sahmlife


10/15 - October 15th is Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I'm remembering my two angel babies along with so many others today. {heart}{heart}{heart} #infantloss #miscarriage #miscarriageawareness #oneinfour #imtheface

10/20 - Celebrating 14 years of marriage with a rare and much needed date night. #14years #weddinganniversary #datingmyhusband

10/22 - Twinbie love {heart}{heart}{heart} #twins #twinbies #twoistwiceasnice #doubleblessing #twingirls #twinstagram

10/23 - Pumpkin day at Mommy-and-me preschool! #fridayfun #mommyandmepreschool #BrensonCharlesJacob

10/24 - Goodnight, Oklahoma! #Oklahomasunset #Godshandiwork #nofilter

10/24 - We had so much fun celebrating today. Happy birthday, sweet Sadie! #birthdayparty #Sadieturnstwo #mickeymouseclubhouse

10/25 - I always wanted a set of Cabbage Patch twins! #dollbabies #Halloween2015 #cabbagepatchkids #twins # twinbies #twinstagram #twinsaretwiceasnice

10/28 - Max, King of the Wild Things, and his doll babies at Library Story Time today. And yes, Bren was Max last year but he insisted that he be Max again. He wears it well! #welovedressup #cabbagepatchkids #kingofthewildthings #librarystorytime

10/29 - Play date at the park on a super chilly morning! #twins #twinbies #twingirls #fallinoklahoma #parkplay #sahm #wearingthemoutfornaps

10/31 - Our Halloween plans were suddenly changed when sickness invaded our house. Three of four of the children have fevers. One has an ear infection. One has pneumonia (please keep baby Brecklyn in your prayers). Sad day. Even though it's Daddy's birthday, he's in the trenches with me trying to care for these precious, miserable kiddos. However, we are extremely thankful for our friends who are family and our family who are friends for bringing us a buffet of food that will last at least three meals! #lookingforthesilverlining #sickbabies #halloween2015 #bethankful

11/1 - It's been quite a weekend around here, but I think our kiddos are all on the mend. Poor Brecklyn is still having a tougher time than the others (as you can tell), but she's better than she was yesterday. Thankful! #lotsoflittles #bethankful #sickbabies

11/1 - Yep, I think we're going a little stir crazy around here! Boooo on being stuck at home with the sickies! #lotsoflittles #sickbabies #goingstircrazy

 11/05 - I'm thankful for my loving, helpful big kids. With the babies being sick, I've had my hands more than full lately. It is such a privilege watching my big kids learn to be servants while sweet sibling bonds are developing. Top photo - Bren wiping Brecklyn's nose. Bottom photo - Brianna feeding Brooke her bottle. 

11/07 - Our little pumpkin babies are good sports for their silly Momma who thinks things like this are a cute idea! :-) #twins #twinbies #twingirls #brecklynsarahfaith #brookeelianamae #autumninoklahoma

11/10 - Apparently, it's time to put a latch on the pantry door. #theyaretrouble #ilookedawayforoneminute #babyzilla #twingirls #twinbies

11/17 - The love of family and friends, butterfinger ice cream cake, and a new number . . . Happy day! #birthdaygirl #thirtyfiveandthankful #novemberbirthday

11/20 - Even though it was 55 degrees when we left the house this morning, the 25 mph wind made the hats a necessity! Plus, they're just cute :-). #twinbies #twins #twingirls #twoistwiceasnice #blusteryday

11/22 - The last few snuggles before bed {heart}{heart}{heart}. #BrecklynSarahFaith #babyB #nighttime

11/25 - Family of 6 including twin infants = never-ending laundry! I wonder how many hours of my week I spend doing laundry? #keepitinperspective #thereareworsethingsthanlaundry #butnotmany

11/27 - Brooke having fun with her sweet cousin, Abby {heart}{heart}{heart}. #thanksgiving2015 #wealwayscelebrateonFriday #cousins #BrookeElianaMae

11/28 - Finger painting! #twins #twinbies #twingirls #twoistwiceasnice #doubleblessing #BrecklynSarahFaith #BrookeElianaMae

11/30 - Judging by the bed head hair and her new "scrunchy-nose" smile she's been showing off, I'd say it was a good night! #bestsleeperaward #BrecklynSarahFaith #bedheadhair

12/2 - Back when I had a full time career, I would start every morning with a cup of hot tea. My office was cold during the spring, summer, fall, and winter, so a hot beverage was a perfect way to warm up. When I became pregnant with Brianna, my tummy couldn't handle the tea so I stopped drinking it. Six years later, I'm rediscovering the joy of hot tea in the morning. Mmmmm. #littlepleasuresoflife #reminiscing #rediscovering

12/3 - Yes! Let's all strive to keep things in perspective . . . Not just during this season, but always. #bealight

12/04 - Thanks to the Earls for hosting a great Christmas party! I'm so thankful that God - in His infinite love and wisdom - provided us with a spiritual family. These 12 kids were quite the crew tonight (we're missing one in the photo), but I pray that strong friendships will continue to bloom between them. What beautiful blessings are found in Christ!

12/06 - "I have put my trust in the Lord God, That I may declare all your works." #Sunday #praiseGod #lotsoflittles

12/08 - Oh, how I love this boy. Words can't describe how thankful I am for his little old soul and for all that he brings to our family. God gave me exactly what I never knew I needed. #BrensonCharlesJacob #myboy #oldsoul

12/09 - Kindergarten did a little program this morning at Brianna's school. Brianna got to introduce kindergarten on the microphone and announce the name of the song they were singing. She did a great job speaking in front of the entire school. It's too bad the child is so reserved. :-) #adventuresinkindergarten #BriannaElisabethJo #spunkygirl

12/14 - I've never loved mornings so much! {heart}{heart}{heart} #twins #twinbies #twingirls #twoistwiceasnice #BrookeElianaMae #BrecklynSarahFaith

12/17 - Someone left the bathroom door open, and it took approximately 1.7 seconds for these two to decided that's exactly where they needed to be. I love how proud they look of themselves :-). #twins #twinbies #twingirls #theyaretrouble #BrookeElianaMae #BrecklynSarahFaith

12/17 - TBT - Back when I had a career, no babies, and time to follow my favorite basketball team 7 hours away to cheer them on to victory in the conference tournament! Good memories! #TBT #memories #gohillcats #rsuhillcats

12/21 - Every year since Brianna was a baby, I've taken my kids to meets Santa. Because I'm mean and think they are HILARIOUS, I've also hoped every year for a picture with someone screaming (preferably NOT Santa, ha!). This was our sixth year to meet Santa, and I thought for sure this was our year for a screaming picture. Ah well. Maybe next year?

12/25 - Merry Christmas! Guess who got a selfie stick in her stocking??? Haha! {heart}{heart}{heart}{heart}{heart} #Christmas2015

12/30 - Matchy-matchy with my babies and my Granny! 

12/31 - We left the NYE gathering several hours early, but this little sweetie still couldn't make it home. {heart} #firstNYE #NYE2015 #BrecklynSarahFaith

12/31 - It got crazy up in here :-). #NYE2015





No comments: