Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tag... I'm It (again)!

I have been tagged by Li over at http://preachmanswife.blogspot.com/.

So...here are the rules:

  • Link to the person who tagged you.
  • Post the rules to your blog.
  • Write 6 random things about myself.
  • Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
  • Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  • Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

I've already done a variation of this once before. Here are six additional random things about me:

1. I worked as a carhop at Sonic Drive-In for two summers. Later, I had a slight obsession with Sonic Iced Tea for about a year. I'm over that now.

2. When I am at work, I run 5 programs on my computer at the same time. If they aren't open in a certain order in my toolbar, I close them all out and open them in the order that I like them. My order is: Yahoo IM, Outlook (e-mail), ALPHA (our database program) open to the Registration screen, ALPHA open to the Management screen, and Internet Explorer. If they get out of order, I constantly pull up the wrong program and it throws me all off.

3. My favorite artist is Georgia O'Keeffe.

This hangs in my office:


This hangs in our spare bedroom:



4. I'm a Gold Blue. What about you?

5. I love to scrapbook. Here is a picture of my scrapping area:

Scrapbooking is a creative, emotional, and mental outlet for me. It gives me a sense of accomplishment and helps me preserve my story. One of my most recent creations:


6. I'm a sucker for good chips and salsa. Yummmmmm.


Now I tag Tracy, Tia, Joy Lin, Kilee, Jennifer, and Holley (again!) ... have fun!!!

2 comments:

Kilee said...

Chelley!! I responded to your tag. I would have tagged you back but that wouldn't have been right haha. Hope all is well.

Melanie said...

Hey there. You are welcome for the encouragement. Any time!!!! I actually live in Norman. YAY! I'm guessing if you are gold blue are you from the tulsa area? Am I correct. My hubby is from BA. Well, I hope things are going okay with you. Take care!