Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bird-brained

Confession: I have a serious crush.


On birds.


Yep, birds.

Every time I see them, I am just smitten. I can't help myself. I just love birds right now.

Because of this love, I decided that I wanted a big bird to go on the wall of the nursery. Not the Big Bird from Sesame Street, but a bird that is fairly large in size. I, however, did not want to spend a lot of money on Mr. Bird, and I wanted to be picky about Mr. Bird's coloring.
Hmmm... dilemma.

Solution? My sister, otherwise known The Craftiest Girl Alive, made this one for me (sneak peak at the color of the nursery walls... full post on that to come!):
And I LOVE it. I seriously think it's the cutest thing. Thanks for making the bird, Sister. He is just perfect.

4 comments:

Bekah said...

That's so cute! I love it.

Tracy said...

The best idea for a nursery!!!

Lisa said...

It was tons of fun to make. I think I am going to make a dragonfly for Chloe's nursery...if she ever gets one!

Angie said...

I'm usually scared of birds but this little guy looks safe.