Monday, August 9, 2010

Randoms

Some random thoughts for the day:

I have recently lost or deleted some photos that I really wish I could find. One was the only existing pic of Chris, me, and B on Independence Day :-(. It is so unlike me to do something like that... is this what you call Mommy Brain???
If a stick of chapstick ends up in the dryer with a bunch of t-shirts, do you know what happens? It leaves greasy spots on the t-shirts! How in the world am I going to get that out?

I love Sonic Drive In. If you don't have one in your area, you are really missing out! They have fantastic drinks (my current fav is Diet DP with Vanilla) that are half price from 2:00pm to 4:00pm every day. Woo-hoo!!! Their latest special is a quarter-pound chili cheese coney. UGH. It makes my stomach hurt just typing that out. And I like their coneys... that's just a little much for me.

Chris and I cleaned out our garage last weekend. I love having a clean garage! I feel like my brain can relax when I drive in there now. It's amazing how easily a garage can get junked up.

Today I opened the curtains and shades in our bedroom and it made me so happy. Our bedroom is painted brown with black furniture and black black-out curtains. It's very cozy and nice at night or during the day if you want to take a nap. I don't like it during the day if I'm awake though because it's so dark. I think I'll open the curtains and shades more often in there during the day time!

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: