Monday, August 2, 2010

Stale

I feel like my blog has been a little... well... stale lately.

I've actually felt this way for a while, which I think is the reason that I haven't been blogging very much in recent weeks.

Quitting altogether has been a recurring thought, but I keep coming back anyway. I'm not sure why...

It's like my blog has been on life-support. Just barely limping along, and I don't like it!

It's time for some life to be put back in to this ole' blog! I have so many ideas for blogs (mostly random thoughts) in my head right now. I'd better go write them down before I lose them *grin*.

So stay-tuned blogworld! There's a lot coming your way!

Whew... I know you are relieved *grin*.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love your blog! Can't wait to see what is next!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site thelifeofchelle.blogspot.com
Is this possible?