Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Things I like right now

In no particular order, these are some of my favorite things right now:

My Brianna necklace that my friend Amy bought me. I wear this all the time!

Caramel Frappes from McDonalds. Yummmmm.

Biore face wash in general, but especially this steam activated variety right now.

My James Avery Remembrance ring that my former staff gave to me when I quit my job. Love it!

My Chris Young cd... not really the whole album but tracks 2, 6, and 9 especially.


Blistex Deep Renewal chapstick with SPF 15 in it. Makes my lips so soft!

Orly Rock On Red nail polish... I wear this on my toes all summer!
Mero.na silver sandals from Tar.get. Comfy and cute!

What things are you liking right now?

2 comments:

Cayce, Sara, and Lily said...

The necklace is awesome!

Tracy said...

I want that necklace!! This is why we get along so well:)) those r some of my favorites too.