Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Colors of the Rainbow

Below are photos of a book I made for Brianna to help her learn her colors. It is very different than the vision I had for it, but I'm happy with how it turned out.


The cover page:

Each layout is 6 X 6, so they are fairly small.

Each layout has the name of the color, things that begin with that color, and Brianna wearing that color.

There were so many green things to choose from, it was hard to narrow it down!

The color is off in this photo, but you get the idea.

This is one of my favorite layouts!

I had trouble finding things that were pink, so I used a pink B as one of the objects.

B looks like a gansta in this photo!

Another favorite layout...

Love this photo of B!

My least favorite layout...

It was hard to find black things as well, but it turned out good in the end.

Here is the closing page. I whited out where I signed my name.

1 comment:

Cayce, Sara, and Lily said...

Can I just say you are soooo super creative, and I'm a wee bit jealous! It's so adorbs. Wonderful.