Saturday, December 11, 2010

The one that flew by...

What was that holiday that flew by a couple of weeks ago?

Oh, that's right... Thanksgiving! How did it happen that I'm just now getting around to blogging about Thanksgiving?

We spentThanksgiving Day on the N Homestead with Chris's family. Brianna thoroughly enjoyed her first Thanksgiving dinner! Of course, with only one tooth that is only half-way in, her food choices were pretty limited. Those green beans never saw her coming...

Brianna loves spending time with her great-grandparents. I love how she's trying to hold Grandpa's hand in this photo!

Thankful every day for our little family...

After spending Thanksgiving Day with Chris's family, we headed north to see part of my side of the family. Brianna always enjoys spending time with her cousins!

Kaylee, Momma, and one tired baby girl:

We almost always play a game or two as a family when we're together. Phase 10 is a frequent selection.

For the past 5 or so years, I've taken a family pic of my brother's family on my mom's flowered couch. If my parents ever get tired of the couch, they'll have to keep it in the garage so we can keep up with the tradition :-).

Brianna was so funny with my brother. Jeremy is... well... LOUD pretty much all the time. It's just how he is (sorry, Jeremy). For whatever reason, Brianna thought she had to compete with him. The louder he would get, the louder she would get. It was so funny. You would think she would be scared of my very tall, loud brother that she doesn't see often, but she LOVES him. It's cute. And only fitting since his kids love Chris and me a whole lot.

I know this is way late, but I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving as well!

No comments: