Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pregnancy Update: 30 weeks!

I'm officially 30 weeks pregnant (well, 30 weeks and 1 day today), and according to my ticker I have about 69 days to go. That's just 2 months, folks!

Here I am 30 weeks pregnant:
I think the pumpkin (and chocolate) pie helped plump me up a bit this past week. Let's hope Brenson is benefiting from it, too! I'll find out my official weight gain next week at my doctor's appointment, but I'm pretty sure there's little chance that I stuck to my one-pound-a-week goal :(.

We traveled to my brother's house for Thanksgiving this year . . . which ended up being about a 10 hour car ride each way. I was SO SORE, especially after our trip home. I think my back is still recovering! We had a great time, though, and I'll blog more about that later.

This week, I have felt a ton of large movements from Brenson. On Sunday during church, my entire belly was obviously moving from side to side. Chris was totally distracted watching it!

I'm sleeping better for now, and actually slept all night last night without the heating pad. My feet have been swelling slightly, but nothing like they did with Brianna yet. I think it's because I'm much better about drinking water all day at home compared to when I was working. Also, I'm up and down and moving more at home as well.

Last night, Brianna was being so sweet and patting my belly very gently saying, "Baby brudder" over and over. However, she's not always so excited about him. Over Thanksgiving, her cousin, JT (with whom she is pretty smitten) asked her if she wanted a brother at her house, to which she promptly and definitively replied, "No." We did go visit a baby recently that was about a week old, and surprisingly Brianna wasn't really interested in her. Of course, I know it may be completely different when the new baby is at her own house.

I have a ton of stuff that I feel like I need to accomplish in the next 69 days. I have a list that I'm working, and that {sometimes} helps me feel not so overwhelmed. I'm just trying to take it one day at a time and BREATH.

:-)

No comments: