Friday, July 13, 2012

Brother Brenny

As some of my faithful readers already know, my brother and his family live about 9ish hours away from us in another state. While we see then decently often for living a distance apart, we hadn't seen them since Brenson was born.

The week after Memorial Day (yes, I told you I was waaaay behind on blogging), they were at my parents' house, so I decided to take the kids and head up there so they could meet Brenson. 

As a side-note, this was the first time that I had taken the kiddos on a long(ish) trip by myself. Brenson isn't the best car rider, so I was a bit nervous. However, they both did GREAT! I was so happy with how the trip went.

Brianna was so excited when we first got to my parents' house that she was acting completely nuts. It was quite entertaining!

Brenson is not nearly as outgoing as B, so I wasn't sure what he'd think of Uncle, but he loved him instantly.

I was truly shocked (although I shouldn't have been . . . kids tend to love Jeremy) at how Brenson was just completely at ease with my brother. That is just so not like him. I thought this video of Brenson talking to Jeremy was too sweet.


During our entire visit, Jeremy called Brenson "Brother Brenny". It's from a movie or TV episode or something. Anyway, Brenson loved it and would grin every time he would say it!

Brianna has always loved cousin JT. He has grown a ton since we saw him in December, so B didn't know what to think of him at first but it didn't take her long to warm up.

Kaylee loves babies, so she had a good time with Brother Brenny. I think he liked hanging out with her, too :-).


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

What an adorable video!! He was really telling Uncle something big!