Wednesday, July 4, 2012

It's Independence Day!

Ya'll, I am SO behind on blogging. In this blog's four years, I'm pretty sure I've never been behind like this. No matter how good my intentions are, I just can't seem to find time to catch up. Ack.

BUT, tonight, I'm not worrying about all those blogs that I need to write and post. I'm posting photos from this past week and today - simply because these photos make me happy :-).

I hope everyone had a fun Independence Day. We spent the whole day just hanging out as a family {at home!}

This little sweetie,

and this little sweetie,

kept us quite busy. We still had a nice relaxing day, though. These smiles melt my heart!

We played outside in our little pool despite the 100 degree temps. Brianna had a blast splashing,

jumping,

and lounging. This photo makes me laugh!

Little brother played in the pool, too. He LOVED splashing, but was very serious about it.

We also took lots of photos. When did my girl get so big?

And, for the first time today, Brenson sat up all on his own for over 30 seconds. It's hard to believe that he'll be five months old in less than a week.

Several of our neighbors shot off lots of {big} fireworks and both of the kiddos were scared. This surprised me because Brianna loved fireworks last year. We did go to a big show a few nights ago, but I'll try to do a separate blog post about that. We'll see, haha.

Days like this are so ordinary, yet so extraordinary :-). Happy birthday, America!


No comments: