Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My New Favorite . . .

I have a new favorite neckllace in my jewelry box these days. It represents the four babies we worked so hard to bring into this world. The four babies we adore. 

My necklace started out with one little charm ... then two ... and now FOUR ...

... Four little charms and four little {February!} birthstones that just happen to be my favorite color ... Four little names I lovingly wear around my neck ...

... A reminder of my beautiful blessings from God ... Of a {major} piece of my story ... Of God's goodness and faithfulness to me ...

... A favorite, for sure. It will always be a favorite. 


*sidenote* - I also have a B3 charm with a July birthstone. It's on its own special chain and someday soon I'm going to get a July Baby charm to go with it. We'll not forget our babies that we never got to carry in our arms, only in our hearts

Also, I'm no photographer, that's for sure. Please excuse the quality of these photos ... The necklace is much prettier in person :-). 


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love your necklace! I believe it's from The Vintage Pearl, isn't it?